Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Zapp has lately had a couple of rough days in this thread.
Let's spread it around:

Cam gets the large women
Thim gets the petite women
Then Kit, as the most attractive male, gets the most beautiful women.
Then the large women
Then the petite women
Then the large women again

• Haha
Reactions: Coaxmetal

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm able to chose the 3 options but nothing happen just infinite loop choicing the same 3
Yeah I have the same problem. I've tried both the compressed and uncompressed versions. With and without the mod. I keep getting stuck in the loop, looking at the bed, chair and bathroom.

BITCHDOGG

Oct 11, 2020
I'm the only one stuck in centuvar quarters i click everywere nothing happen jus bed, bathroom and a chair with wine still click all over and nothing
Nah, I'm having the same problem, was gutted too as it took my like 3 attempts to find a copy of the game that would actually install properly too (I'm on Android and the first 2 copies I downloaded failed, no idea why).

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I did notice what appears to be a continuity error though, it looks like you put the wrong hood-guy bodyguard/assassin in Cetruvar's cell?
Talk about an eye for detail. Good catch, you and Ellordrings would make a great team :D.
The Erigone Tourism Board hopes you'll consider Erigone as your next destination, so you can see for yourself what our beautiful planet has to offer.
Notice in the preview pic that the Iron Bastard is on fire, chaps. Guess we will be there "entertaining" the Amazons for a while :KEK:...
...but I have this nagging feeling that us seeing Eva for the first time since Ep.1 is going to be the very last image of Ep.8. Perv and his cliffhangers :p:LOL:

Edit: Deleted a line from this post due to another Meushi catch. :LOL:

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ok, thanks. I don't see romance tag so that why I'm asking.
The mc seems to have sex with a lot right off, it's the relationships that are slow build. Some of it feels romantic to a jaded perv like me. I don't really know the romance tag's definition.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes