Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Babes have needs and aspirations, sure they keep everyone away being independent man eaters but still ...
To add on that, his mother is described, as uncaring, a attention whore, a huge slut which had sex with most of her fans and has a steady flow of lovers.

So yeah, who would want her as a LI, or even on the same ship.
Nothing should prevent a good time between friends and MC needs all the friends he can ... throbb his enthusiasm into.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
So, anyone. How does Jade's sub path compare to SL's Discreet & Bella sub paths?

I loved the dom and S&M content in SL, yet here I can't bring myself to be rough w/ Jade. It's the whole power dynamic, when someone's a literal slave it becomes too much. Tough love becomes assholitude.

In SL it was the (eventual, in Bella's case) consent to be dominated – and the way Perv wrote those scenes. Really missing that stuff in this game.

Does Jade show that she wants to be dominated, if MC continues to do so? CAN she even give consent if she's property...? Oh my brain.

Every scene I've tried seems worse on, but as said, I've not played on that path the entire game. Recommended or not?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So, anyone. How does Jade's sub path compare to SL's Discreet & Bella sub paths?

I loved the dom and S&M content in SL, yet here I can't bring myself to be rough w/ Jade. It's the whole power dynamic, when someone's a literal slave it becomes too much. Tough love becomes assholitude.

In SL it was the (eventual, in Bella's case) consent to be dominated – and the way Perv wrote those scenes. Really missing that stuff in this game.

Does Jade show that she wants to be dominated, if MC continues to do so? CAN she even give consent if she's property...? Oh my brain.

Every scene I've tried seems worse on, but as said, I've not played on that path the entire game. Recommended or not?
Let me assume if you are having issues already that it will be worse for you later. I enjoy owning (in all sense of the word) them pixels myself, as fantasy. I play some of these vns to "experience" things that in real life i would have no part of.

Last update the dom bit was just to talk down to her. So if you care about her enough to trouble you I would pass it. My two cents.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can have this kind of relatiopnship with her being easy around MC:
We know all the other cadets use their twills for pleasure all around them

This game gives a way to be gentle with her, be humain, but you are still a customer of a horrid custom.
Think of it this way: the pimp beats the hoe, he threatens her, he abuses her ...
What you do with her in the time you buy her body from her pimp will never erase what she endures day in and day out.
You could be nice or rough, her hell is her own.

Should Mc really care, he would have her be his bodyguard and keep her close to actually be there 4 her in every sence of
a relationship, because she had grown up around him but she was treated bad by others and probably still is.

Let me assume if you are having issues already that it will be worse for you later. I enjoy owning (in all sense of the word) them pixels myself, as fantasy. I play some of these vns to "experience" things that in real life i would have no part of.

Last update the dom bit was just to talk down to her. So if you care about her enough to trouble you I would pass it. My two cents.
Please remember this is what a lot of gurls suffer, the abuse from home, from ma, from pa .. then you hook up:
You can either pile on the abuse she is already living, or be a better human being and form a bond of your own with her.

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You can have this kind of relatiopnship with her being easy around MC:
We know all the other cadets use their twills for pleasure all around them

This game gives a way to be gentle with her, be humain, but you are still a customer of a horrid custom.
Think of it this way: the pimp beats the hoe, he threatens her, he abuses her ...
What you do with her in the time you buy her body from her pimp will never erase what she endures day in and day out.
You could be nice or rough, her hell is her own.

Should Mc really care, he would have her be his bodyguard and keep her close to actually be there 4 her in every sence of
a relationship, because she had grown up around him but she was treated bad by others and probably still is.

Please remember this is what a lot of gurls suffer, the abuse from home, from ma, from pa .. then you hook up:
You can either pile on the abuse she is already living, or be a better human being and form a bond of your own with her.
You will not make me feel guilty for how I play a vn or how I treat some pixels :p :ROFLMAO:
It's a choice for a reason :)

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019

Thanks. It seems it's not what I'm looking for.

Ownership/rough dom is a whole different kink to consensual/gentle.

BTW I can treat pixels badly – I've completed Mass Effect trilogy as a Renegade without using the red renegade options! That was f'in traumatic I tell you. :LOL:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DeathCon1

Aug 12, 2019
I've been away from this game for a bit so can anyone tell me when and why did Jade's look get changed? Was it a copyright issue somehow?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sadly yes, now she looks just like a green human...i can understand why the dev didn't want Disney on his heels, i just wish he would have gone for a complete new model, which actual looks alien :alien: ....and yeah i really don't like her hair...
In my opinion she is only missing some cute horns and long pointy tail.. and maybe some little fangs that barely become visible when she speaks.. but overall I like her, even if she is just a green human. :)

In the end, there is only so much you can deviate from an anthropomorphic form before the zoophilia or something even more weird is required as tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

DeathCon1

Aug 12, 2019
Sadly yes, now she looks just like a green human...i can understand why the dev didn't want Disney on his heels, i just wish he would have gone for a complete new model, which actual looks alien :alien: ....and yeah i really don't like her hair...
Damn... oh well, do what you gotta do I guess. But yeah, I agree on the look. I can live with it though.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In my opinion she is only missing some cute horns and long pointy tail.. and maybe some little fangs that barely become visible when she speaks.. but overall I like her, even if she is just a green human. :)

In the end, there is only so much you can deviate from an anthropomorphic form before the zoophilia or something even more weird is required as tag.
I would add a pair of wings otherwise that would be fine...tails have so many uses :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
In a game like this there doesn't need to be M/S content but since Perverteer's last game Sisterly Lust has M/S content there maybe some in this but they maybe not as there are 3 chapters for TFTUV and we are almost at the end of Chapter 1 so could be in Chapter 2 or 3 but we will see.
The thing is Perverteer's website has M/S listed under the game's .
Strangely, it doesn't mention Aunts or Cousins...

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
The thing is Perverteer's website has M/S listed under the game's .
Strangely, it doesn't mention Aunts or Cousins...
Copy/pasted fetish lists (with one or two additions) aren't a great basis for in-depth analysis tbh.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehe you guys need to play again. Camran's orgy with the R'O women.
R'o orgy.jpg
He has sex with D'ee and her daughter, whose name i don't remember. :love: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes