Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No talk in there is beneficial ... so hold it in because you just had the most of her species in one gulp.
Anyone ask if she has a cock:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1020592
Of course :ROFLMAO:
And if i find a way to drop her and that wannabe runaway princess at the next port i'd be happy.
Nope because i have class. :ROFLMAO:
Seriously after what happened with the crazy Luzane that seemed kind of a dumb question so i opted to ask about her species in general instead. :cool:
I did all of them choices ... because every captain needs to have no doubts about the babes he would die 4

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
The thing is Perverteer's website has M/S listed under the game's .
Strangely, it doesn't mention Aunts or Cousins...
Yeah there is no mention, unless they are mentioning the usual incest stuff but if you look at the relationships page the aunt (Nadya) and cousin (Aven) have a relationship and pregnant choice of yes and no but then this might be a game where there will be no M/S the only person who knows is Perverteer of course.

screenshot0001.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Check above. There was a virgin already in the game. :LOL:

Also i would only claim Raene as being a virgin so far considering the whole "the handmaiden" distopic world where she grew up.
Unless the Dev confirms I wouldn't put my hand on the fire for Lilly or Vess (who is likely a spy) on that regard. :cool:

Reactions: Genji

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

After spending NO time reviewing the game and only 38 seconds imagining I have the TRUTH. There are at least TWO M/S scenes already in the game. Yes, you read right.

The voices in my head have informed me that during the start of the game there IS a M/S scene. Unfortunately due to camera angles and the fact the the NPCs involved where on the other side of the planet we cannot see the event and as such Perverteer did not include those images.

The second scene occurs as the group is escaping/stealing their ship. As the walk past a door there IS an image that has a M/S scene occurring. Sadly, as the door is CLOSED we are unable to see what is happening.

Since the voices in my head told me this it MUST be true. After all if I can't trust the voices in my head who can I trust??

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, I just had to post this.. The voices promised me a Chocolate Chip Cookie if I did.... YUM. :)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

After spending NO time reviewing the game and only 38 seconds imagining I have the TRUTH. There are at least TWO M/S scenes already in the game. Yes, you read right.

The voices in my head have informed me that during the start of the game there IS a M/S scene. Unfortunately due to camera angles and the fact the the NPCs involved where on the other side of the planet we cannot see the event and as such Perverteer did not include those images.

The second scene occurs as the group is escaping/stealing their ship. As the walk past a door there IS an image that has a M/S scene occurring. Sadly, as the door is CLOSED we are unable to see what is happening.

Since the voices in my head told me this it MUST be true. After all if I can't trust the voices in my head who can I trust??

-End of FAKE-

Sorry, I just had to post this.. The voices promised me a Chocolate Chip Cookie if I did.... YUM. :)
COUNTERPOINT!

We have already seen S/B and M/S in this game, completely absent of cousin or aunt content, thanks to the Sisterly Lust easter egg in MC's room!

This can only mean one horrible truth...
There is no incest in TFtUV itself!

Lies! Deception!

• Haha
Reactions: Shiva0067 and EZ8lt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no incest yet but there'll be. otherwise this isn't perverteer's game at all.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...That's what the patch is for you silly duck :)
Damn Mr.Pussy...uhm...Mr.Hornyy...NO INCEST should be underlined in every occasion everywhere...there is a war going on..and we have to choose the right (paypa..patreon) side :WeSmart: :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes