K18

Apr 19, 2018
Arent Celine and MC relationship a bit rushed?They arent that close though.First day and they already fuck.
No, not from my perspective of the given information. At the beginning of the story the MC's narration explains that him and Celine had a thing for each other, crushing on one another. MC is friends with her and her brother Kit, so I'd say they're close.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Their relationship and feelings likely blossomed throughout their time together at the Galactic Naval Academy as cadets/students since the ages of 16-18 (for 2-3 years) pre-story, before the start of the story. Now after all that time, in Episode 1 they're now advancing their relationship as lovers, romantically.

That's how i see it. Not trying force you to believe or follow my interpretation, just sharing :).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
No, not from my perspective of the given information. At the beginning of the story the MC's narration explains that him and Celine had a thing for each other, crushing on one another. MC is friends with her and her brother Kit, so I'd say they're close.
Their relationship and feelings likely blossomed throughout their time together at the Galactic Naval Academy as cadets/students since the ages of 16-18 (for 2-3 years) pre-story, before the start of the story. Now after all that time, in Episode 1 they're now advancing their relationship as lovers, romantically.

That's how i see it. Not trying force you to believe or follow my interpretation, just sharing :).
Hmm,for me its still a bit forced They confess early in the day,then fuck right at the same day.As for Celine,this obviously not the first time she easily fuck some guy eventhough they doesnt know much about each other.I prefer her to atleast take some time to know each other more instead of acting like an easy girl from bar or party.Its just my op,because girl like this usually I dump their ass after one night:LUL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is not true, there was never any "rushed confession plus surprise sex" if you choose Camran and Céline to be dating. The game implies they were already seeing each other "in secret" for some time during their tour as cadets for the Terran Galactic Navy.

Likely Kit and his and Celine's mother Calista knew about it, which may explain why she hated Camran as a bad influence over her children (that plus his irresponsible behaviour).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That is not true, there was never any "rushed confession plus surprise sex" if you choose Camran and Céline to be dating. The game implies they were already seeing each other "in secret" for some time during their tour as cadets for the Terran Galactic Navy.

Likely Kit and his and Celine's mother Calista knew about it, which may explain why she hated Camran as a bad influence over her children (that plus his irresponsible behaviour).
The sex is the first time they had sex as a new lover and it already implied that she never really close to him other than being crush.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The sex is the first time they had sex as a new lover and it already implied that she never really close to him other than being crush
I don't remember nowhere in the game being said this was their first time.
If they lived together for two years while crushing on each other than that directly contradicts the idea they weren't close.

Seriously you better give up on this first time obssession. Almost all love interests in this game had a sexual life prior to the game start.
As i mentioned before the only one likely to be a virgin is Raene because of the crazy dystopia where she lived. And Vess whole naive country bumpkin act is likely to be a facade if she ends up being the spy (as the game is pointing).

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, I just started to play this game and it is awesome. Someone has some kind of walkthrough to help me? Because I wish to focus on the story only, without worring about with wrong choices.

Reactions: Perverteer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Guys, I just started to play this game and it is awesome. Someone has some kind of walkthrough to help me? Because I wish to focus on the story only, without worring about with wrong choices.
There isn't really any "wrong" choices in the game from a story point of view. Myself i wouldn't bother with it on the first run but you could try the guide/mod on OP if you wish. (y)

Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
There isn't really any "wrong" choices in the game from a story point of view. But you could try the mod on OP if you wish. (y)
Yeah! I already saw that mod, however it change the original script of the game and add new variables. Did it could be incompatible with original saves?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah! I already saw that mod, however it change the original script of the game and add new variables. Did it could be incompatible with original saves?
I haven't used the mod for the last versions but i suppose not since i don't remember seeing people here complaining about this issue happening. :p

K18

Apr 19, 2018
The game guide/walkthrought by Perverteer, up to Episode 7 can be found here.

As mentioned there's no wrong choice as in "no game over". Some choices will have slight variations in scene & dialog. If you mean choice regarding MC romances and sexy scenes and not missing any of them, then check out the guide to make sure if certain choices aren't crystal clear.
Plus, sometimes the characters' facial reaction speaks for themselves.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't remember nowhere in the game being said this was their first time.
If they lived together for two years while crushing on each other than that directly contradicts the idea they weren't close.

Seriously you better give up on this first time obssession. Almost all love interests in this game had a sexual life prior to the game start.
As i mentioned before the only one likely to be a virgin is Raene because of the crazy dystopia where she lived. And Vess whole naive country bumpkin act is likely to be a facade if she ends up being the spy (as the game is pointing).
Feel free to watch the scene again.And why excuse me for interested their first time bs.I only said the sex is forced and they fuck right at the same day they confess.I don't care if she got some guys or not,but they should atleast gain interact a bit more for a couple of chapter before they finally fuck.Fuck at the same day they confess just lower my expectation toward her because she still love interest of MC.Thats all.

All my opinion from the start is too rushed.Fuck I should said rushed than forced :FacePalm: Sorry for that.

Edit:Fuck it,this is a waste of time,end of discussion.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn,so they train her and use her before lend it to MC then.:(Thats..disappointing ngl
nope, owner either buys slave or parents buy it for their kid and then training begins.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
[...] I only said the sex is forced and they fuck right at the same day they confess. [...]
Fuck at the same day they confess. [...]
I can only imagine this insistence with a non existent confession derives from some issue you have understanding the text. Because otherwise that is weird. :KEK:

And here I had it in for Thim (with a fucking "h") this whole time. :(
Well it could still be him or Thya since both were seen awake and walking around at night. But the game made a point in showing Vess disapearing while Camran was half asleep. :unsure:

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Guys, let just say I am very impressed with this game. The story is a mix of many elements of already known games and very hot and kinky scenes.:oops::oops:

Nadya is my preferred girl in the game so far, along with Leda (such a pity she is just a simulation program). I wish more about those girls in the game.

Congratulations, Perverteer!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
After careful consideration of this game I have decided that a VERY important tag is missing and MUST be added. Yes, MOST of the tags are helpful and let us know what to expect, I feel that the HORROR tag is also needed. Every time I deal with this game I have NIGHTMARES. I mean how can ANYONE not be terrified when they see the MC's HAIR. :eek:

Sorry, I had to post this. :)

Just a thought.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After careful consideration of this game I have decided that a VERY important tag is missing and MUST be added. Yes, MOST of the tags are helpful and let us know what to expect, I feel that the HORROR tag is also needed. Every time I deal with this game I have NIGHTMARES. I mean how can ANYONE not be terrified when they see the MC's HAIR. :eek:

Just a thought.
I agree on the horror tag...first u see purple women with dicks, then how humans are held as cattle and the last time laying glowing eggs...i really need to watch a calming video every time this game gets an update.

Reactions: genthrow

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

Just a thought.
Trust me, there are worse.

Like have you seen the MC from the game Summer's gone? That shit looks ridiculouss lmao

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes