Mar 12, 2018
I prefer the curly hair, makes him stand out among the other male protagonists in games on this site.

Also, there are errors whenever a guard speaks on the ConVitae escape. Fortunately, you can ignore them and skip past them, but it's still annoying.

Reactions: Pinsel

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I think I remember Perverteer saying the MC's look will change over the course of the game, so that hair problem might take care of itself.

Unless of course Perv never said that and I just imagined it out of desperation to lose the hair.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am impressed with the soundtrack selection of this game. Wow! Scott Buckley is already known to me and I think his musics really fit on the athmosphere of the game.

The musics from Scott somehow make me remember the sountracks from the old game Darkstar One.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I prefer the curly hair, makes him stand out among the other male protagonists in games on this site.

Also, there are errors whenever a guard speaks on the ConVitae escape. Fortunately, you can ignore them and skip past them, but it's still annoying.
Not sure if this was the developer's intend but Camran's hair was a good way to make him look unique, instead of just another bald dudebro that a lot of scifi games like to use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jade, Nadya, Raene and Ziv here i come. :sneaky: :p :p

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Do those eggs taste like chicken? They could probably become rich if those eggs taste good.

She took my head in her hands and kissed me on the lips. Yet her arms were always at her sides the whole time and never once did they move during that scene.

Pity there were no scenes with Raene in this update.

There is no way this guard is still holding this pistol after pulling the trigger as it would of flown backwards and slammed into his face maybe even messing up some fingers.

2021-02-08_20h41_42.png

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Man, some people would be completely lost if this was a real point-and-click sequence.

Most notably, me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, some people would be completely lost if this was a real point-and-click sequence.

Most notably, me.
i could recommend you 1 game where needs to find x amount of transparent (basically invisible) items to advance on game.

• Haha
Reactions: Laziness

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
hmm why were the Twi'lek's lekkus removed? i personally preferred it with their lekkus. hair is nice and all but they're now just colored aliens, no longer Twi'leks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hmm why were the Twi'lek's lekkus removed? i personally preferred it with their lekkus. hair is nice and all but they're now just colored aliens, no longer Twi'leks.
precaution not to get sued by mickey mouse.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
precaution not to get sued by mickey mouse.
shame. the lekku trait in Jade and the other Twi'l were my favorite thing about the game. it's what ultimately made me try this game. oh well, too deep into the story to give up now....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shame. the lekku trait in Jade and the other Twi'l were my favorite thing about the game. it's what ultimately made me try this game. oh well, too deep into the story to give up now....
that was perverteer's hook which you swallowed (and line too). :p

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
that was perverteer's hook which you swallowed (and line too). :p
well at least there's the promise of possible future impregnations, incest, and harem. and hopefully a revisit to R'o village, or even have D'ee and her daughter join the crew.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes