Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Hey it's the year [whatever it is], maybe the 80s 'fro style for men is the height of fashion again. If one looks at the females carefully; Lilly, Nadya, Celine, Vess, Hannah and Luzane also have the "big hair" style reminiscent of the 80s too :WeSmart:

Who knows, maybe when we land on the Warrior Women's planet they will all look like this:
BigHair.jpg
Then again, maybe not :LOL::HideThePain:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Hey it's the year [whatever it is], maybe the 80s 'fro style for men is the height of fashion again. If one looks at the females carefully; Lilly, Nadya, Celine, Vess, Hannah and Luzane also have the "big hair" style reminiscent of the 80s too :WeSmart:

Who knows, maybe when we land on the Warrior Women's planet they will all look like this:
View attachment 1032364
Then again, maybe not :LOL::HideThePain:
Man now I fell really old!

• Haha
Reactions: Futaglit

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I graduated high school in 1993, so I'm 45 now, 46 in 7 weeks. If anyone feels old looking at the big-hair 80s pics, it's me for sure. But you know what, those were the days; the music, the movies, everything was so much simpler in the 80s in my opinion.
Ah! A youngling :)

• Haha
Reactions: MercyHealer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
After MC is caught by the blue babe and has tight throbbing bonding sessions in the species wardrobe department.
When did this talk happened? What do you have to do to trigger it? I've been replaying from episode 4 a few times and never happened again but I know that it happened on my main playthrough.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
jeez haven't played in a while and that Jade character model change gave me whiplash. RIP to her, I'm no expert but if Mortze can get away with a full on star wars parody i doubt you had much to worry about from the mouse coming after you for a species look alike.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
jeez haven't played in a while and that Jade character model change gave me whiplash. RIP to her, I'm no expert but if Mortze can get away with a full on star wars parody i doubt you had much to worry about from the mouse coming after you for a species look alike.
Perv's making money from the game. Going to probably sell it on Steam. It's a different thing all together.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Perv's making money from the game. Going to probably sell it on Steam. It's a different thing all together.
Pretty sure he would still be in the right, but yeah if he wants a zero possibility of there being a hassle in the future that's his choice.

Though he should watch out for viacom, those bastards might bury him for using an Orion from their star trek property.

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
Pretty sure he would still be in the right, but yeah if he wants a zero possibility of there being a hassle in the future that's his choice.

Though he should watch out for viacom, those bastards might bury him for using an Orion from their star trek property.
Nah, I don't think she looks like an Orion at all... their name and lore is nothing alike.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
So... I assume for 0.8, the trip to the amazon planet (seriously Perv should have comeup with an easier name for that species) wont be a direct trip same as for the mansion party? Maybe the crew will get kidnapped again for another 'cest research lab :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much wild alien life species Camran will see... and help procreate in the journey.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
So... I assume for 0.8, the trip to the amazon planet (seriously Perv should have comeup with an easier name for that species) wont be a direct trip same as for the mansion party? Maybe the crew will get kidnapped again for another 'cest research lab :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much wild alien life species Camran will see... and help procreate in the journey.
No, he's confirmed both 8 and 9 will play on Erigone.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes