Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Jade is the only one that I'm avoiding in the game.
WHAT??? You say that jade is the ONLY one?? Personally, I can NOT understand this statement.. After all, how could anyone NOT avoid Thim?? :) I think the FAVORITE image I saw in the early development of the game was a sample that had everyone placed in different rooms inside the ship, and Thim floating OUTSIDE. :whistle:

Just a thought.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Having issue in this game myself on who to stick with; Celine, Aven or Lilly. Usually I'm spot-on singling out my main LI for the MC.

This game is the only one that issue is present in. :unsure:
Stick with all of them. It's harem game just like their previous one so you'll have no problems going for all of them.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I do not known about you guys, but, I am really into trying to find out who the little rat spy is. I am investigating from myself and looks like our rat is someone more smart than he/she normally shows in the game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry Holy Bacchus, I don't do harem routes or 3some routes. Just not who I am, not even in a game. I know I'm among a very small minority probably on this entire site. I just like to single out a girl and stick with that. I like having connections with the girls in these games, not just being a walking pecker. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do not known about you guys, but, I am really into trying to find out who the little rat spy is. I am investigating from myself and looks like our rat is someone more smart than he/she normally shows in the game.
Vess.

This is my theory from 12 pages back:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry Holy Bacchus, I don't do harem routes or 3some routes. Just not who I am, not even in a game. I know I'm among a very small minority probably on this entire site. I just like to single out a girl and stick with that. I like having connections with the girls in these games, not just being a walking pecker. :LOL:
And yet your sig is filled with the biggest and best harem, multi-partner, threesome games on this site.

What a waste. :(

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Vess.

And yet your sig is filled with the biggest and best harem, multi-partner, threesome games on this site.

I agree. A lot of the games I play, especially the two NLT games are like that. But you know what I do? I replay the same route a lot, like a broken record. If I do a different route, let's say, for instance, Bella in Sisterly Lust, it almost, the way my brain is wired, feels like I'm cheating. I only do her LOVE route, not the Dom/Sub BS.

Man of the House I've beaten about 3 or 4 times, and don't really feel anything for anyone except Pam/Angel. You have the sexually naïve younger sister, the bitchy middle sister, and the undersexed mother. It's all cliché to me.

The two NLT games to me are just fun puzzle solvers and time wasters that just happen to be putting the MC as a walking hard-on, but they're fun as all hell to play. It's a different mindset to me with those games. I do have to admit though, I like Kat the most in LE & Alia the best in ToN.

Sisterly Lust is almost the same yes, but the mother is a tad different, just has the Veronica traits from MotH.

That's why I like Pam in MotH. Seems the most genuine.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Shiva0067

What's not to understand? Jade is the only love interest that I'm not interested in so I'm avoiding her so I pick all of the options that lead to nothing with her. Thim isn't a love interest though he does look gay I don't think there'll be any gay content with them and I don't think you can avoid them but for me I have tried to be nice to them because I think they are the traitor but if I treat them nice maybe they'll change their ways later on.

Reactions: Shiva0067

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Vess.

Agree! But I do not known if it just her who has secrets inside the group. I suspect, someone still loyal to the Soberany as well.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Agreed. Something just off about her and her reactions. But maybe that makes it too obvious? But you are right, her sketchy-ness is definitely suspicious.
Just to clarify, whilst I may suspect her, I don't think she's going to be revealed as a bad guy.

This was another theory I posted after that one:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Agreed. Something just off about her and her reactions. But maybe that makes it too obvious? But you are right, her sketchy-ness is definitely suspicious.
She was always suspicious to me. Right now she looks like a better candidate to be involved with the space nun ninjas than Thim or Thya.

What about Thim he came around that corner out of nowhere at the one spot with the MC asking them if they were looking for the bathroom. Where was he at where did he come from? I think he came from the enemies room. Thim comes from a prestigious blood line that dates way back there. It wouldn't be that hard for him to get a hold of his family and his family then gets a hold of this dude as they would most likely know each other and for them to set up a trap.
Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't Thim hate his family?
Hehe seems like a recurring thing with rich people sending their kids to the Terran Navy. :p

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah it was a problem for me too until I saw the fix on Disqus. I was, like you, surprised that something so little caused such an aggravating thing.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Having issue in this game myself on who to stick with; Celine, Aven or Lilly. Usually I'm spot-on singling out my main LI for the MC.

This game is the only one that issue is present in. :unsure:
Same here. At least I am ditching Celine once I am able, I got stuck with her because in the early episodes Camran didn't have much game but now that the main LI are starting to develop I just dont have the patience for her, really. Its going to be between Lilly, Aven and Vess for me, not sure if I am following their routes or ditch any one of them in the long run, it will depend how the story develops really. As for the rest of them, meh not really into them.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Haven't finished this yet, but I'll give some basic opinions of it.

I really liked the intro, it was promising and intriguing. But then it quickly devolves into basically teen drama island, or perhaps spaceship in this case, and that irks me. It feels like the dev is unsure of whether or not to press the issue of the attack or it's consequences, much less the consequences of the MC. I think there could easily be more emphasis given to what happened and the kids' emotional states, give it some grittiness. But it never really happens, so I'm left more in suspense as to whether they're going to address the multiple elephants in the room, rather than what might happen to them or their ship. The models look decent though, each one is pretty different from the other, and they're all generally attractive and well posed, but i'm just not into the idea of playing a teenybopper.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Anything to please the many kinks of our many mistresses, gamer, we gotta tease and aim to throbb in all.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes