RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So... I assume for 0.8, the trip to the amazon planet (seriously Perv should have comeup with an easier name for that species) wont be a direct trip same as for the mansion party? Maybe the crew will get kidnapped again for another 'cest research lab :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much wild alien life species Camran will see... and help procreate in the journey.
Preview image showed the Bastard making a emergency landing after taking some damage. I don't think there will be a lab but some amazon sex? Sure. :p

Brambosss

Jul 20, 2020
I encountered an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode001.rpy", line 1018, in script
    man "State your business."
NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined
anyone know the solution for that?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I encountered an error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/episode001.rpy", line 1018, in script
    man "State your business."
NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined
anyone know the solution for that?
Go into preferences and switch "SHOW PORTRAITS" to hide.

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Just to clarify, whilst I may suspect her, I don't think she's going to be revealed as a bad guy.

This was another theory I posted after that one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's probably not a bad person like you said. Here's what I think:

Anyway I've thoroughly enjoyed this VN so far, perhaps more than any other on this site, mainly because the plot is interesting and not really because of the sexual content to be honest. My main kinks are incest, pregnancy and harems (in that order) and the first two of those have barely been touched upon, still I can't wait for the next update!

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
It's just The Lizard from that Spider-Man movie.
Just with less of a baby-face. And a dick.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
So why did the Amazons pick Eva and not, say, Lilly? Why does the hooded man think she is the key? What powers does she posses? I expect the reveal will come in V.09, so in the meantime we can speculate :p.

Based on how she is specifically posed very differently from all the other characters (with eyes closed etc.) in the banner/cover art, I'm thinking maybe...
TFtUV1.png

Pretty flimsy if we go by looks alone, except...
:illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai and Meushi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So why did the Amazons pick Eva and not, say, Lilly? Why does the hooded man think she is the key? What powers does she posses? I expect the reveal will come in V.09, so in the meantime we can speculate :p.

Based on how she is specifically posed very differently from all the other characters (with eyes closed etc.) in the banner/cover art, I'm thinking maybe...
View attachment 1044351

Pretty flimsy if we go by looks alone, except...
:illuminati:
But we kind of lack an armada for young Bastila...and sorry but Cam sucks compared to Revan.

Or maybe the Amazons real target was Vess but they took Eva cause they mistook her, who knows. But i can't await the next update

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes