whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe it's Vess, but maybe the ninja-nuns aren't the bad guys... Maybe the real bad guys are the xenophobic humans back on earth... Therefore her molishness wouldn't be a bad thing. Have they done anything really bad, except maybe having a bit harsh approach to jail breaks? :coffee::unsure:
Hmmm, good point, made me question their motives.
But, didn't they send people to kidnap MC's sister? She's "the one".
We don't know why, admittedly, but surely if they were good guys, they'd just come to her and ask, instead of killing people in a kidnap attempt?

Reactions: Coaxmetal

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm, good point, made me question their motives.
But, didn't they send people to kidnap MC's sister? She's "the one".
We don't know why, admittedly, but surely if they were good guys, they'd just come to her and ask, instead of killing people in a kidnap attempt?
Weren't they just after the info on the amazonians who kidnapped Eva, because they too believe she's the one? Hence they had nothing to do with the amazons. We simply don't know what they'd done had they found Eva first. And furthermore If THEY believe Terrans to be the bad guys, would they just nicely ask a terran academy student to go with them?

Wild speculations and blurry memory. What a great combination. :D

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Weren't they just after the info on the amazonians who kidnapped Eva, because they too believe she's the one? Hence they had nothing to do with the amazons. We simply don't know what they'd done had they found Eva first. And furthermore If THEY believe Terrans to be the bad guys, would they just nicely ask a terran academy student to go with them?

Wild speculations and blurry memory. What a great combination. :D
For some reason, I had it in mind that the 2 assassin types sent by Palpatine were after the ginger girl (I'm not playing incest version but think she's a sister?) with us, is it Laura? Thought that he sent them to kidnap her, so that they could use that to influence MC.
Definitely blurry memory, I really can't remember properly at all :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For some reason, I had it in mind that the 2 assassin types sent by Palpatine were after the ginger girl (I'm not playing incest version but think she's a sister?) with us, is it Laura? Thought that he sent them to kidnap her, so that they could use that to influence MC.
Definitely blurry memory, I really can't remember properly at all :ROFLMAO:
Glad i'm not the only one going senile..........it's Lilly and yes in the REAL version of the game she's our sister ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Glad i'm not the only one going senile..........it's Lilly and yes in the REAL version of the game she's our sister ;)
lol honestly, I have no plausible excuse whatsoever, I only played the game yesterday!
Think I might have short term memory issue, but can't recall. ;)

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
But we kind of lack an armada
Ah but the Amazons do have a fleet and going by the Prophesy translation , it's the Amazons who will awaken Eva's powers for the first time.

With the mole around to bring the Hooded Man's faction down on to the Amazon's planet, I could see a fleet battle being the dramatic "set piece" finale for the first season's arc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
They have planetary defenses as the preview for the next episode shows and also ships to make raiding parties across other planets but i don't remember being mentioned anywhere that the Amazons (damn i always forgot their species name) have a fleet of warships. :unsure:

Terran Empire are one of the bad guys. There is no question in that.
No good civilization goes around invading other inhabitated planets and enslaving their population like they did with Jade's species (Twil). Plus the whole leaving your people behind/shoting deserters on sight.:devilish:

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
They have planetary defenses as the preview for the next episode shows and also ships to make raiding parties across other planets
Well those raiding ships are the fleet. We haven't seen one of their ships but (in my minds eye) I imagine them to be something like the Belter raiders (The Expanse) or a toned down Reaver fleet (Firefly) compared to the conventional Terran Navy.

This fleet apparently aren't afraid of the TGN either since the attack on Vess' planet happened even with a full on Earth battlecruiser (Ypotryll) in orbit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well those raiding ships are the fleet. We haven't seen one of their ships but (in my minds eye) I imagine them to be something like the Belter raiders (The Expanse) or a toned down Reaver fleet (Firefly) compared to the conventional Terran Navy.

This fleet apparently aren't afraid of the TGN either since the attack on Vess' planet happened even with a full on Earth battlecruiser (Ypotryll) in orbit.
oye beltalowda beratna

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

It was a raid, by definition a fast and surprise attack. They retreated as soon as they got their slaves.I get the feeling they can't face the Terran Empire in a full frontal assault. :unsure:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Terran Empire are one of the bad guys. There is no question in that.
No good civilization goes around invading other inhabitated planets and enslaving their population like they did with Jade's species (Twil). Plus the whole leaving your people behind/shoting deserters on sight.:devilish:
Yeah absolutely they are. My post was a continuation to the previous conversation. The point was that what if the Terrans are the main baddies in the game – then the cloaked dudes wouldn't be necessarily the antagonists in the game. And therefore the mole wouldn't be a bad guy/girl.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes