Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah absolutely they are. My post was a continuation to the previous conversation. The point was that what if the Terrans are the main baddies in the game – then the cloaked dudes wouldn't be necessarily the antagonists in the game. And therefore the mole wouldn't be a bad guy/girl.
The problem with that is that the mole reports to a Sovereignty Bloodhound (Kva?), not to the cloaked guy.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ah but the Amazons do have a fleet and going by the Prophesy translation , it's the Amazons who will awaken Eva's powers for the first time.

With the mole around to bring the Hooded Man's faction down on to the Amazon's planet, I could see a fleet battle being the dramatic "set piece" finale for the first season's arc.
Hm...As said by RC, there is no hint they have something like a strong war fleet, their Home/Base relies on stealth (false info) to keep prying eyes away and from what we saw their strategie is raiding, fast in grab what u can and out.
This fleet apparently aren't afraid of the TGN either since the attack on Vess' planet happened even with a full on Earth battlecruiser (Ypotryll) in orbit.
They didn't try to fight it either, despite the planet seems to lack planetary defense and it is only a 1 terran ship in orbit/system, which wasn't aware of their presence.

Terran Empire are one of the bad guys. There is no question in that.
No good civilization goes around invading other inhabitated planets and enslaving their population like they did with Jade's species (Twil). Plus the whole leaving your people behind/shoting deserters on sight.
Good, bad it is all for the greater good of humanity and who doesn't want a personal domestic twill slave...if u add orbital bombardments/genocide/exterminatus u will have a entertaining Stellaris run :whistle:

Not that the most of the other planets/aliens/organizations we saw so far are much better than the terrans...
I can see them as the one of the bad ones, but i don't think they will be the main antagonist, isn't it even said that their expansion has stoped some time ago and they struggle with intern problems + them being rather isolationistic.

Well i mean these deserters were given multiple chances to stand down and they were stealing a armed military vesel...i'm pretty sure u will have the same outcome in pretty much every military, even irl.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
(snip) Have they done anything really bad, except maybe having a bit harsh approach to jail breaks?
Completely forgot about the cloaked types murdering Hreir. Nadya's not going to forgive that.

Interesting to see how it's going to be handled.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Completely forgot about the cloaked types murdering Hreir. Nadya's not going to forgive that.

Interesting to see how it's going to be handled.
yeah, but he wasn't a particularly good guy, either. Is anyone proven to be, at this point? lol
So far I think it's providing a more realistic view. Doesn't matter which species, there is good and bad in all of us & power corrupts, regardless.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 7, and getting the feeling this may be getting close to the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I've really enjoyed these chapters so far, and the trip on the Iron Bastard has been fun. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

Reactions: Perverteer

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Just finished Chapter 7, and getting the feeling this may be getting close to the end.

But I've really enjoyed these chapters so far, and the trip on the Iron Bastard has been fun. Thank you so much for this game thus far.
The end of the current narrative arc, yes. There'll be two more of those tho.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018

IIRC Episode 1 will have 10 chapters, but I could be wrong as I know there will be at least a Chapter 8 and 9.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think Lilly just become my favorite character after chapter 6. I don't really like her at first even though I love redheads. But after see her sweet side in chapter 6 I immediately fell in love. Also I really like Vess, her red eyes is so captivating and there is just something mysterious about her that I liked.

Reactions: Perverteer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This will take a long time to happen, pregnancy would mean lots of extra renders for the same scenes. I don't expect anything like this until the game is on epilogues stage.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
New update, leaning into the Futurama references I see.

"A good chunk of the eighth episode has now been written. Though the process has been a little fragmented. Quite a lot is going to happen on Erigone, so episode 8 will be busy setting up events.

I've also been creating renders and characters. The naked ladies in the gallery above will populate the castle visited by the crew during their stay on the planet. Now, not boinking any of these naked ladies would be kind of a waste, so Camran will engage in some group fun during his stay. I'll post a poll tomorrow where $15+ patrons can vote which ladies will join in some nice group snu-snu in Episode 8."

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes