Sep 15, 2017
Well, it is an adult-themed game. Some people that couldn't give a rat's ass over the story might prefer eye-popping sexiness over logically-designed characters. But yeah, I agree that Amazons should be muscular.

Everybody is guilty of this to some degree. For example, I'm willing to bet most here would agree that Gal Gadot makes an imminently better Wonder Woman, who is an Amazon, than Gina Carano ever could.
Physically yes, Gina would be better. If I was making a game and modelling an Amazon character after one of the two, I'd pick Carano every time.

But, if I was casting someone in a film where they'd have to act, work with other people, promote the film on social media without making an ass out of themselves, then Gal Gadot is the clear winner and it's not even close.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The muscles or the "masculinity". Some people said that 3 was the best. :cautious:
Some people are just dumb... really hope 3 doesn't win. That is the least likely amazon of the group. Specially considering their first appearance in the game.
Well, it is an adult-themed game. Some people that couldn't give a rat's ass over the story might prefer eye-popping sexiness over logically-designed characters. But yeah, I agree that Amazons should be muscular.

Everybody is guilty of this to some degree. For example, I'm willing to bet most here would agree that Gal Gadot makes an imminently better Wonder Woman, who is an Amazon, than Gina Carano ever could.
I don't agree this is a good comparison, for starters Gina is simply a stupid bigot (and lots of other shitty things) who can't act even if her life depended on it (she has two expressions the whole Mandalorian: the smirk :sneaky: and the neutral face :censored: ). Also in most of her appearances Diana was depicted as fit/muscular but never close to a She-Hulk type of body.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't agree this is a good comparison, for starters Gina is simply a stupid bigot (and lots of other shitty things) who can't act even if her life depended on it (she has two expressions the whole Mandalorian: the smirk :sneaky: and the neutral face :censored: ). Also in most of her appearances Diana was depicted as fit/muscular but never close to a She-Hulk type of body.
LMAO So true.
IMO Gal Gadot is too slim to be an Amazonian, (a bit like No. 3 & No. 6 in the images) but she did a good job as WW, all the same.
Ultimately, not being someone who promoters and advertisers don't want to be associated with also helps, hey Gina. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
What the fuck is wrong with me that when I read your comment I imagined it would involve holocaust denial? :eek:
I have no idea... I am a complex supervillain, but with women I am borderline an idiot... I see a pretty face, I go simp! Not my fault, it is how my goddess (demoness) made me.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with me that when I read your comment I imagined it would involve holocaust denial? :eek:
Probably because Carano is tangencially involved in this current discussion... :unsure:

The things I would tell Gal Gadot are probably considered illegal and immoral even here.. :love:

And let's not even start on the topic of the things I would do to her.
Bet "step on me" would be one of those things...:LOL::LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sounds like u have experienced the enjoyment of german education/politics/media where everything somewhen & somehow boils down to, it's the fault of right-wing extremism :unsure:
The things I would tell Gal Gadot are probably considered illegal and immoral even here..
And let's not even start on the topic of the things I would do to her.
Now u have my full attantion, i would like to hear more :sneaky:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes