Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
Honestly, while i do think Gadot does a great job as WW i wish she was a little "bulkier" but that's just how I see WW. You are right about gadot/carano (no shade on carano) of course.
Well I don't suppose you would want them looking like real Amazons, considering the fact that they would slice of their right breast so that they could use a spear and bow more efficiently. Now picture Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie with only one breast and see how well that goes down with cinema viewers!

• Haha
Reactions: lonelyk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well I don't suppose you would want them looking like real Amazons, considering the fact that they would slice of their right breast so that they could use a spear and bow more efficiently. Now picture Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie with only one breast and see how well that goes down with cinema viewers!
some creative licenses should be taken :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just hope we will have the option to tell the people "I'm don't want to be in a monogamous relationship" soon, that is my only grievance with the authors previous game, but I understand that they have been through a lot very fast and have not had the time to discuss this yet.
You know me. I prefer the drama of a slut having to hide several single girl relationships..
Mods already nagged us from talking too much about Gadot

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You know me. I prefer the drama of a slut having to hide several single girl relationships..
Fair, but we had a choice about it and I want to see it actualized the date so we all can get what we want, but for me, I have enough drama in this one so I want to be an ethical slut

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Fair, but we had a choice about it and I want to see it actualized the date so we all can get what we want, but for me, I have enough drama in this one so I want to be an ethical slut
That is true. Thing is I find cheating very very hot. There is this taboo that you are doing something wrong that is soooo delicious. Harem tend to kill this. So if harem it is, I hope it is only at the very end..

Now... something I have not been nagging in a while (and I should).. is mom going to join us? She is soooo cute!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
eh, you do realize who the dev is right? :)
I mean maybe you are right and I am hoping for a lost cause. But this game for example is very different from Sisterly Lust. So I don't think SL approach is the one they necessarily are going for. This game can give soo much more than SL could... It is already doing so..

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean maybe you are right and I am hoping for a lost cause. But this game for example is very different from Sisterly Lust. So I don't think SL approach is the one they necessarily are going for. This game can give soo much more than SL could... It is already doing so..
yeah, i actually agree with you, i don't think it's going to be SL in space

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol that's a legend.
It's based on the word "Amazon" supposedly meaning "without breast" in ancient Greek.
The truth is that the word has many roots and there are no known ancient depictions of single breasted Amazons.
There are, however, ancient depictions of double breasted Amazons.
The whole thing is slightly ironic, anyway.
Amazons are a myth. Single breasted Amazons are merely a misinterpretation of a myth.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
That is true. Thing is I find cheating very very hot. There is this taboo that you are doing something wrong that is soooo delicious. Harem tend to kill this. So if harem it is, I hope it is only at the very end..

Now... something I have not been nagging in a while (and I should).. is mom going to join us? She is soooo cute!!
do you mean aunt? I sure hope so.

It probably will be a harem, although sisterly lust isn't exactly a harem it is more of a poly relationship in my playthrough(which is why I like it so much), I think you will have a choice though, this one is way bigger so I can see you having the option to just cheat, but that will depend on perverteer, but if it only has cheating without the option to at least talk about a non-mono relationship, even if I lose all the LI's, than I'll have to drop it as cheating is something that I don't like at all, so far I don't even consider cheating, he is kinda going out with one of the girls, but it hasn't been DTR'ed yet. (that is more about my personal view in relationships if we didn't officially say we are boyfriend and girlfriend then we aren't we are going out, so I can justify my actions so far.)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
do you mean aunt? I sure hope so.

It probably will be a harem, although sisterly lust isn't exactly a harem it is more of a poly relationship in my playthrough(which is why I like it so much), I think you will have a choice though, this one is way bigger so I can see you having the option to just cheat, but that will depend on perverteer, but if it only has cheating without the option to at least talk about a non-mono relationship, even if I lose all the LI's, than I'll have to drop it as cheating is something that I don't like at all, so far I don't even consider cheating, he is kinda going out with one of the girls, but it hasn't been DTR'ed yet. (that is more about my personal view in relationships if we didn't officially say we are boyfriend and girlfriend then we aren't we are going out, so I can justify my actions so far.)
No no. I meant mom. One of the few MILFS I care about. She is mindblowingly hot and was shown in the introduction. She is supposed to be quite a slut. I don't mind that as long as she stops once she is doing her son.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I don't consider an actual statement of relationship necessary for a "relationship" to be established. For me, something that satisfies the 3 following conditions is a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship:
1) there is a (potentially implicit) pact of fidelity (fidelity)
2) both members meet consistently over time (consistency)
3) each other is involved in the other social life (publicity)

1) is straightforward. If you are dating a girl, you usually know at some point you are supposed to be exclusive. 2) is so that the definition does not apply to a girl you dated once and never again. 3) is so that this person is an actual girlfriend and not some girl you are hiding from society, say a colleague you are actually fucking while in a relationship with another woman.

And like I said, I do love cheating. Forbidden fruit and all that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol that's a legend.
It's based on the word "Amazon" supposedly meaning "without breast" in ancient Greek.
The truth is that the word has many roots and there are no known ancient depictions of single breasted Amazons.
There are, however, ancient depictions of double breasted Amazons.
The whole thing is slightly ironic, anyway.
Amazons are a myth. Single breasted Amazons are merely a misinterpretation of a myth.
you are so wise and knowledgeable my friend!

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
No no. I meant mom. One of the few MILFS I care about. She is mindblowingly hot and was shown in the introduction. She is supposed to be quite a slut. I don't mind that as long as she stops once she is doing her son.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I don't consider an actual statement of relationship necessary for a "relationship" to be established. For me, something that satisfies the 3 following conditions is a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship:
1) there is a (potentially implicit) pact of fidelity (fidelity)
2) both members meet consistently over time (consistency)
3) each other is involved in the other social life (publicity)

1) is straightforward. If you are dating a girl, you usually know at some point you are supposed to be exclusive. 2) is so that the definition does not apply to a girl you dated once and never again. 3) is so that this person is an actual girlfriend and not some girl you are hiding from society, say a colleague you are actually fucking while in a relationship with another woman.

And like I said, I do love cheating. Forbidden fruit and all that.
yeah for me that doesn't work because I'm non-monogamous and the slutty type that says "you can get with whoever you want as long as we still have time together and are safe, and vice versa", consistency is also not that important to me, well unless it is like a 6 months blackout than I get worried, the third one makes some sense to me, but it still fits in the game, but here in my country we have a step before it would be "dating" and some times it means being publically with someone, and where for some it means you can date other people and to other not, so I need to be very clear about everything or people will assume some dumb shit.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
yeah for me that doesn't work because I'm non-monogamous and the slutty type that says "you can get with whoever you want as long as we still have time together and are safe, and vice versa", consistency is also not that important to me, well unless it is like a 6 months blackout than I get worried, the third one makes some sense to me, but it still fits in the game, but here in my country we have a step before it would be "dating" and some times it means being publically with someone, and where for some it means you can date other people and to other not, so I need to be very clear about everything or people will assume some dumb shit.
Well, I was defining a monogamous relationship. We also have the "dating" time. I was simply mentioning the three requirements that I use to define a monogamous relationship.

If you are trying to establish a non monogamous one, my definition would not work. I do believe it is good that you explain that your partners, though. Both for you and for them.

I prefer monogamous relationships, but I will not deny I have cheated on most my GFs (yes, that makes me a piece of shit).

And yes, I do get a hype from cheating, that is why I mentioned I would prefer multi relationship can include MC being a cheating bastard.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, I was defining a monogamous relationship. We also have the "dating" time. I was simply mentioning the three requirements that I use to define a monogamous relationship.

If you are trying to establish a non monogamous one, my definition would not work. I do believe it is good that you explain that your partners, though. Both for you and for them.

I prefer monogamous relationships, but I will not deny I have cheated on most my GFs (yes, that makes me a piece of shit).
At least you are aware, which is a positive point, but no even when I was monogamous I'm way too aloof so I need things to be explicit, it needs to be said and a conversation has to happen, otherwise, it isn't a thing, that is just how my mind is wired for some reason, also why I'm bad at noticing when people are into me. i forgot to put this part in,

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes