Oct 22, 2017
As Dan said, it looked a little too much like a Twi'Lek fron that space franchise owned by that Mickey Mouse company.........

I think Perverteer just wanted to be on the safe side.
yea better be safe than sorry than test in court if using twil on adult game is allowed or not allowed.
I guessed it was something like that.
And I totally understand and support that approach against losing this VN ...

But damn - I really liked the Twi'Lek look (much cuter than now :love:, still need to get used to it) - and I really liked that at least one more present race of aliens didn't just look like colored humans or insectoids. :alien:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
TFTUV 0.7 with Walkthrough Mod and Incest Patch Android (385 MB)

Please Backup Your saves Before uninstalling from Android/Data/com.lewdgamerxxx.tftuv07 Backup this folder to preserve saves.

This is my first port. This is an unofficial version.

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Didn't play January update due to lack of also not the best of time, well it's obvious with restrictions going on but now that i have time for it, should i play or should i wait for the next update that is the question?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't play January update due to lack of also not the best of time, well it's obvious with restrictions going on but now that i have time for it, should i play or should i wait for the next update that is the question?
play unless you will have ~half a day free time when next update comes.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Always good hearing from Perverteer and seeing game & story developing is coming alone.
Looking forward to seeing the continuation of Aven romance with MC. Also advancing the other relationships with MC, going for the harem.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes