lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sounds like u have experienced the enjoyment of german education/politics/media where everything somewhen & somehow boils down to, it's the fault of right-wing extremism :unsure:
British so not really. I wanted to suggest something the first guy could do/say to Gal that we'd all agree was over the line and I think the combination of her being Israeli, Gina having said some very silly things recently meant that's where my mind went.

It was a bit darker than my usual Rock Rolls :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
British so not really. I wanted to suggest something the first guy could do/say to Gal that we'd all agree was over the line and I think the combination of her being Israeli, Gina having said some very silly things recently meant that's where my mind went.

It was a bit darker than my usual Rock Rolls :oops:
Now that u mentioned it, i didn't see Rock for some time, i even begun to miss him :whistle:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sounds like u have experienced the enjoyment of german education/politics/media where everything somewhen & somehow boils down to, it's the fault of right-wing extremism :unsure:

Now u have my full attantion, i would like to hear more :sneaky:
I think we went too off topic with her so (and got caught).. so I will refrain from further commenting.. :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: Raziel_8

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Is that the assets what Perverteer use to create Celine and Jade?

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Just caught up with this game. Last time I checked in only episode 1 had been released and was not showing much. The game has really taken off! Excited to see what's next. Sisterly Lust was one of my favorite sex games of all time, maybe the best. Random thoughts:
  • Taera (the girl you may have creampied/impregnated at the milk factory) looked like Megan from Sisterly Lust. It's got to be the same model? She was hot anyway :)
  • I fully expect the person reporting back to the cult is Vess. Too many clues about it, and she did get up in the middle of the night we spend with her.
  • I would have liked to have already been able to offer Thim to let him go with a charter fee back to the Sovereignty. I'm sure the recordings showed he raised the alarm and was abducted by the deserters, so he could be welcomed back (or so we could think at least). That would have been honorable and a moment for Thim to show his growth/loyalty that after all he came to realize that he prefers his future at the Iron Bastard and that the rivalry with the MC is transforming into friendship (or if he's been insulted all along then he could have taken his leave).
  • Likewise, I would have liked to formally free Jade of her slavery. We've been out of the Sovereignty for a long time, we've come to realize they're fascist fucks and Jade has been a great friend and more to us. She deserves her freedom to choose what she wants to do, and I fully expect she is a loyal friend and will want to tag along. But I've been surprised nobody in the game so far has pointed out that we are technically a slave owner. Then it'll be high time to take our relationship further with Jade, she deserves a lot better than being a sex slave to us.
  • Having one-offs in episodes is okay but that leads to the frustration of not being able to take them with us: I would have liked to free Melody but I have a feeling we'll see her again, Taera was hot and I would have liked to see her some more, I would have liked to get Hannah onboard. And the other problem is that they take away time that at the moment I feel would be best spent developing the relationship with the crew members.
  • I'm happy Perveteer will let us build the harem we want without punishing us for having multiple relationships but it feels a little unbelievable at the moment. I agreed to make my relationship with Céline public a while ago, and Aven knows about my love for Lilly but she is happy to start a relationship with me without asking any question about it all?
  • Most interested in Lilly, Aven, Nadya and then when available Eva and Yve (yes my incest kink is showing). No interest in Raene but happy to keep her along and protect her. Very little interest in Céline so far, she's been bland, but I keep the relationship going to see how it develops. Somehow I also have little interest in Thyia as well, both her body and the relationship buildup have not caught my interest, but I went on with a relationship anyway to see if it can develop into something better. She's our mechanic (and Céline our pilot) so an important member of our crew! I also hope we see more of Kit soon because our best friend has been very boring so far and I even like Thim more.
  • Maybe silly as it could have been meant to be obvious, but the amazon we see in a dream of Eva looks like Amazon Eva. That's how I think we'll find her. Probably she's high on chemicals/hormones and not herself. And indeed she should have become the Virgin Queen we've heard of. 1614603110257.png
How often do the releases come out? I'd like to know if I can keep an active eye out or if I should check in every few months.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
How often do the releases come out? I'd like to know if I can keep an active eye out or if I should check in every few months.
It's a two month production cycle (possibly three again for the summer release) with the next episode due near the end of March.

Reactions: Repuci

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
It's a two month production cycle (possibly three again for the summer release) with the next episode due near the end of March.
Thanks, that's a decent timeline considering the size of the episodes! Though I'd probably prefer halves of an episode on a monthly basis :) I'll follow the thread from now on

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, that's a decent timeline considering the size of the episodes! Though I'd probably prefer halves of an episode on a monthly basis :) I'll follow the thread from now on
well perverteer doesn't make halves. also f95 will forget after some time that you follow this thread.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
well perverteer doesn't make halves. also f95 will forget after some time that you follow this thread.
I meant I'll keep checking the thread, not that I use the follow feature of f95 :)
Perv literally doesn't do things by halves. That's why they're so respected.
I don't see why they would be any less respected if they released half an episode, that's a great amount of content already? Genuinely surprised by that comment, I respect the developer for the quality of their work, not for the size (or frequency) of their releases, why would anyone? I'm happy to wait and have the full episode, they're worth it, I just expressed my preference to have slightly more frequent releases, that's all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well some do monthly updates with usually nice amount of content and some do 2-3 updates per year and content varies from short&crappy to long.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I meant I'll keep checking the thread, not that I use the follow feature of f95 :)

I don't see why they would be any less respected if they released half an episode, that's a great amount of content already? Genuinely surprised by that comment, I respect the developer for the quality of their work, not for the size (or frequency) of their releases, why would anyone? I'm happy to wait and have the full episode, they're worth it, I just expressed my preference to have slightly more frequent releases, that's all.
Perv releases full chapters rather than simply releasing what they've written and rendered within a given time period. Switching to monthly releases would either mean abandoning the full chapter releases or producing less satisfactory chapters with much shallower storytelling.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
"Not doing things by halves" is just another way to say they don't half-ass things.

I didn't mean anything by your decision. Hell, I'm the one who tends to link these and even I'm not pledged to them all the time.

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
It's so much content that i already thought it would end at episode 7. But seems to be the case since it has been in development for 2 years.
Anyway, whats the update schedule for this game? Once every two months? Three?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's so much content that i already thought it would end at episode 7. But seems to be the case since it has been in development for 2 years.
~halfway of game, it varies bit but mostly montly-every 2 months.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Usually two months per episode, as I was answered a few posts above. And there is still a lot of development left, we're still in the first chapter of the game out of three.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I just hope we will have the option to tell the people "I'm don't want to be in a monogamous relationship" soon, that is my only grievance with the authors previous game, but I understand that they have been through a lot very fast and have not had the time to discuss this yet.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes