Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saw there was some push-back on Patreon about the more muscled amazons. I think none of these are too much – some even too little? Matter of taste of course.

If I got a vote, I'd personally choose 1, 4 & 5. Maybe 2 for that extra snu snu potential. 1 because I'm a sucker for short-haired girls, 4 & 5 got the whole package. 6 is dropped because of those face tattoos. 3 just doesn't fit the amazon type.

The poll may be up:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only numbers 6, 5 and 2 would be what i would call very muscular. The others just seem fit from going to a gym often.

By the way, what was the push back about?

Reactions: User1230

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Saw there was some push-back on Patreon about the more muscled amazons. I think none of these are too much – some even too little? Matter of taste of course.

If I got a vote, I'd personally choose 1, 4 & 5. Maybe 2 for that extra snu snu potential. 1 because I'm a sucker for short-haired girls, 4 & 5 got the whole package. 6 is dropped because of those face tattoos. 3 just doesn't fit the amazon type.

The poll may be up:
Of those, only No. 6 looks particularly muscular, to me. Not really bodybuilder esque, more major fitness buff.
No. 3 looks like she takes exercise.
1, 2, 4 & 5 look pretty normal. Buff stomachs but, other than that, normal.

Edit, sorry, was going on their sequence position in your post, not the actual numbers in the images (just noticed them!).
Image No. 2 is the most muscular/fitness buff & No. 5 is the one that takes exercise.
No's 1, 3, 4 & 6 are the normal looking ones, with buff stomachs.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Of those, only No. 6 looks particularly muscular, to me. Not really bodybuilder esque, more major fitness buff.
No. 3 looks like she takes exercise.
1, 2, 4 & 5 look pretty normal. Buff stomachs but, other than that, normal.
Wow, I don't agree at all. :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I thought I was going crazy (Read: you were crazy). Now it makes more sense. :ROFLMAO:
No, that was definitely all on me. Can't believe I didn't see the numbers!! lmfao
btw they're all titled Acarhyn - is that the name of the people? Can't remember their "species" name, now.
Everyone refers to them as Amazons and that does the job, but is Acarhyn their actual name?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah, I got the numbers wrong, did them based on the sequence in your post, not the numbers in the images. :FacePalm:lol
Edited previous post
'

Why the hell is there no "eye roll" reaction when I need one!!!

No, that was definitely all on me. Can't believe I didn't see the numbers!! lmfao
btw they're all titled Acarhyn - is that the name of the people? Can't remember their "species" name, now.
Everyone refers to them as Amazons and that does the job, but is Acarhyn their actual name?
Yepp

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I wasted 15 minutes of my life comparing the images. Googled the names of muscle groups. Got ready to refute the wrong opinion to smithereens. Then deleted everything but the first line. And it was all for nothing.

I'd like to speak with the manager.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sir/Madam, I have a complaint about your employee’s ocular organs. They are defective and cause me to waste my PRECIOUS time, better spent working wanking!
I'm sorry sir, rest assured the employee is being sent for an eye test!
Now, with regards to your problem, let's see if I can find a female employee to give you a hand with that.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I'm sorry sir, rest assured the employee is being sent for an eye test!
Now, with regards to your problem, let's see if I can find a female employee to give you a hand with that.
Fantastic. Please send the employee to my workplace. I'll go have a wank [End call].

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But they are supposed to be Amazons, a race of women that has always been depicted as muscular and very fit. I don't get some people......
Well, it is an adult-themed game. Some people that couldn't give a rat's ass over the story might prefer eye-popping sexiness over logically-designed characters. But yeah, I agree that Amazons should be muscular.

Everybody is guilty of this to some degree. For example, I'm willing to bet most here would agree that Gal Gadot makes an imminently better Wonder Woman, who is an Amazon, than Gina Carano ever could.

Reactions: User1230

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, it is an adult-themed game. Some people that couldn't give a rat's ass over the story might prefer eye-popping sexiness over logically-designed characters. But yeah, I agree that Amazons should be muscular.

Everybody is guilty of this to some degree. For example, I'm willing to bet most here would agree that Gal Gadot makes an imminently better Wonder Woman, who is an Amazon, than Gina Carano ever could.
Honestly, while i do think Gadot does a great job as WW i wish she was a little "bulkier" but that's just how I see WW. You are right about gadot/carano (no shade on carano) of course.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes