K18

Apr 19, 2018
You mean the DP scenes with Ana/Alina and James? I might include some of that in Tales, optional too. If you don't want to share, you don't have to.
I'm an advocate of the "only MC's dick to rule them all" play-style :D. So, no sharing on this end (Well not that type of sharing). The poor soul will be left alone by themselves like i left James :LOL:.
DP? Unless MC unknowingly has the ability to replicate himself temporarily, then sure. Or maybe if MC runs into 2 Rhenkovs or a Hazel-like character (from Sisterly Lust). Or if we get to see Perverteer *wink-wink* lewded in the middle of a DP, kidding :LOL:.

Development Update #65 said:
some floating women (naked)
Like some aerial performing space fairies? Or some playtime in a pool?

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Completely disagree on that. Perv should make the content that he wants to make, like he is doing. Pandering to other people is a good way to make a mess of one's story.
Not only that, I would also contest the claim that the target audience for perverteer's games is so limited that no one likes sharing.
I, for one, had two playthroughs one for Bella's sub route and one for vanilla Bella and in one I graciously allowed James to share. It's not one of my faves, but it can be hot if done right.
He is a good buddy after all and Alina is just a hot fuck with basically no emotional connection.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void v0.8
A shiny new release. New story content, over twenty new animations made by Alorth and a couple of fixes under the hood. Grubb also provided an updated translation, so you can enjoy the entire game in Portuguese.
The extra scenes include an extended sex scene with Aven and some warrior women enjoying a toy. The has been updated with new content.
A big thanks to Alorth, HoboCop86, Razielprince, Fhilb, marcurion and Grubb for testing and proofreading.
(Mirrors: / )
(Compressed) (Mirrors: / )
Changelog
- Add Episode 8
- Update Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
- Update Polish translation (thanks to Freeman)
- Update Italian translation (thanks to Frank Rosario)
- Update Ren'Py to 7.4.4.1439
- Fix spelling, wording and grammar (thanks to Norse, SoloG1983, Holy_Bacchus, Bartimayus, Foobar and rphoenix42)
- Fix codex filters shifting on initial load
- Fix side portrait images (thanks to RogueRat and Rick)
- ep007: Fix choices display during Cetruvar search on Android devices

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Just wondering, if the difference between Standard & Extra Edition is just incest (basically how the characters call each other) but no scenes are missing, is there any problem with the saved games if one flips back and forth between the 2 editions?

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Cabin Fever the difference between Standard and Extra Edition are a few small scenes :
The extra scenes include an extended sex scene with Aven and some warrior women enjoying a toy.
For the incest, you need to download the files from OP

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Just wondering, if the difference between Standard & Extra Edition is just incest (basically how the characters call each other) but no scenes are missing, is there any problem with the saved games if one flips back and forth between the 2 editions?
The standard and extra edition (which are both shown on Patreon) need the patch for incest content. The extra just gets some extra scenes.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes