Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Do you need to know where those errors appeared? If so, one of them came around the end of episode 1 after Jade hit Thim on the back of his head (it mostly happened on the ship). For the first time, I don't remember exactly where it happened, but it was around the middle of the episode. If you want, I can also tell you if I see any more similar errors with the portraits turned off.
That would be great! I ran through the first episode and only encountered the error when you stand before the door to the bridge of the Ypotryll and the guard speaks.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the game and I was enjoying it until at episode 2 I encountered this bug; Ekran Görüntüsü (922).png

right after this scene;
Ekran Görüntüsü (921).png

Ignoring it cause same error again and again in every talk of this friends here, I downloaded game again but it still give same error. Can anyone lend a hand please?

PS; I write this post without searching for answer first, because bug was in the 2nd episode, I thought its solution was probably at the first 30-40 pages. After looking last pages I found the temporary solution Perverteer offered not so long ago. Sorryto bother without search. At least now there is exact location of the error he asked.

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
man i really like this game but the glass breaking in the bridge made me laugh. you really think that thing would be REALLY STRONG, ridiculously so otherwise id rather it be a display and have no viewport to the empty void

Reactions: lonelyk

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I downloaded the game and I was enjoying it until at episode 2 I encountered this bug; View attachment 1111375

right after this scene;
View attachment 1111376

Ignoring it cause same error again and again in every talk of this friends here, I downloaded game again but it still give same error. Can anyone lend a hand please?
This is a portrait error. Go to preferences and mark the option "Hide" Portrait... Or download the version 0.8, this problem is already solved there.

D

Deleted member 3052763

Not only that, I would also contest the claim that the target audience for perverteer's games is so limited that no one likes sharing.
I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that some ppl didn't get what "contest the claim" meant. It means that botc76 does not agree with the claim that [etc etc]. Not that botc76 makes that claim hirself.

An easy misreading to make though, I made it myself first from reading to quickly, even though I am pretty decent at English.

Reactions: Imperial_Ova

grohotor

May 15, 2020
There is this bug that is not limited to this game but i know for sure it it affects this one. after you play it you will have a overlay saying "NO DC" on the left corner of some applications. fixing it is easy, navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete "nvdrssel.bin", but its really annoying to have to keep doing it.

Reactions: TedMaul

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
There is this bug that is not limited to this game but i know for sure it it affects this one. after you play it you will have a overlay saying "NO DC" on the left corner of some applications. fixing it is easy, navigate to "C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs" and delete "nvdrssel.bin", but its really annoying to have to keep doing it.
That'd be your graphics drivers or something then, not the game.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
it only happens from some ren'py games
That may be so, but you're talking about a purely NVIDIA folder, and deleting an NVIDIA driver/setting profile file. You probably want to try resetting your 3d settings from the NVIDIA control panel. The odds that its renpy's fault are tiny.

Reactions: User1230

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
man i really like this game but the glass breaking in the bridge made me laugh. you really think that thing would be REALLY STRONG, ridiculously so otherwise id rather it be a display and have no viewport to the empty void
I forgot quickly but yeah, I was also surprised. The ship goes to space, enters atmosphere, etc. If there is some sort of glass on the bridge, it's got to be extremely resistant and would not shatter without a direct impact to it any more than steel would.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What else can I say about Episode 8?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Perverteer

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
This issue happen just with games created with Renpy version 7.4.3 or above. I was encounting this same problem when using Renpy 7.4.3 to translate a game.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
This is a portrait error. Go to preferences and mark the option "Hide" Portrait... Or download the version 0.8, this problem is already solved there.
I have done the potrait solution, just found it 10-15 min later after I wrote the post :confused:. I downloaded game yesterday from OP so I am thinking it is v0.8 already.

Reactions: yinganesh
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes