AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I wonder when we can have our relation with Nadya? Nadya is my preferred girl and I ask you Perverteer please to make it special on the first time sex with her.

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Speaking of Nadya, I'm late but I've been shocked to learn she is 49. 30 years older than MC. She looks great, early forties max. That's quite an old age to have a future with her, including pregnancy. I could have imagined that in this universe, in the future, we have extended our lifespan and our youthful looks as well, but then you see that the old scientist Karan Hreir is 58 and looks ancient. I suppose Perveteer wanted her brother Agust to be old and her to be close to him in age.

Reactions: Krynh and AlienEDM

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
How come the Convitæ simulation didn't get this game a rape tag? I mean, it's a simulation, but it's still (optional) rape content.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Do you know how long it usually takes to go from the Standard version to the Elite?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
you are soooooooooooooooo wrong on that.
Dude, I am part of the group as well, and I can enjoy it at times, there are enough others who do so as well.
This is a classic case of people thinking everybody has the same taste as they have themselves.
Are the fans of Perverteer's games into sharing as a kink in general? Probably not, but whether the majority of them have a problem with one or two OPTIONAL instances of sharing a side character with a pal, is doubtful at best and a mere delusion at most.

I've been a fan of his games since the first instalment of Sisterly Lust, and I am pretty sure I am at least as well qualified to an opinion as you are about his fanbase.

sukaitsu

Apr 24, 2020
copy the extras.rpa file from:

TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game to TFTUV-0.8-Standard_Edition_PC\TFTUV-0.8-Standard Edition (PC)\game

The scenes should load. Worked for me at least.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Speaking of Nadya, I'm late but I've been shocked to learn she is 49. 30 years older than MC. She looks great, early forties max. That's quite an old age to have a future with her, including pregnancy. I could have imagined that in this universe, in the future, we have extended our lifespan and our youthful looks as well, but then you see that the old scientist Karan Hreir is 58 and looks ancient. I suppose Perveteer wanted her brother Agust to be old and her to be close to him in age.
I am 37 years old guy, so, Nadya maybe is old to Camram, but not old for me. Besides, that age thing not matter anyway. Experienced MILFs are the best and they make any man to fall in love. You should try a MILF sometime.:D:D:LOL::LOL:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
copy the extras.rpa file from:

TFTUV-0.7-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\game to TFTUV-0.8-Standard_Edition_PC\TFTUV-0.8-Standard Edition (PC)\game

The scenes should load. Worked for me at least.
Can you please share the file?

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
Sooo, anyone wanna bet how many star systems and planets is the group gonna be banned from by the time this game is finished? cause seriously we are making "friends" EVERYWHERE or so it seems. John Crichton was better at leaving things off on peaceful terms with the peoples of the universe.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes