Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Raene could use a new hairstyle. The crew was traped during months and she still has short hair for no good reason if she wants to change into a more femenine version of herself.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
God! I creampied Aven!! That sex scene was hot af!!! Then i got some snu-snu. I pounded the hell out of Rahia(creampied) and Frisa :love:.

Now that's out of the way the Queen being Eva stuff was a twist that wasn't too surprising if I'm being honest. Not saying i guessed it but it was definitely a potential outcome so not too shocking.

I'd say this was a good update. There was a lot of stuff going on. Can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out. I feel there's got to be a catch to it all but i guess we'll see in the next.

Reactions: Perverteer

Garen

May 6, 2017
Having played this game for the first time now after 8 episodes/1+ year(s) of content available, I had a wonderful time. The story is great, characters are great and the generous amount of sex scenes that work well with the plot were great.
The story is definitely my favourite part. It's like I'm reading an epic sci-fi space adventure novel.

All I have to say is, looking forward to more. I hope to see more of Thim in the story and hopefully MC's aristocratic background + Sovereignty high society getting more involved with the plot.

P.S. Hannah was best girl (non-main cast category).

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a noble young throbbing heart in the babes fella ... fit to king any queen.
God! I creampied Aven!! That sex scene was hot af!!! Then i got some snu-snu. I pounded the hell out of Rahia(creampied) and Frisa :love:.

Now that's out of the way the Queen being Eva stuff was a twist that wasn't too surprising if I'm being honest. Not saying i guessed it but it was definitely a potential outcome so not too shocking.

I'd say this was a good update. There was a lot of stuff going on. Can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out. I feel there's got to be a catch to it all but i guess we'll see in the next.
Game on, king!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Perverteer
Minor typos and problems.

Talking to Lilly after meeting Eva : "revere here as a queen" here should be her.

Talking to Raene : "saw a part of myself shiny through" shiny should be shining.

Talking to Raene again : "unpicked" maybe should be unwrapped or unpacked.

Baths : "and upsetting Raene even further by" upsetting may be better as upset.

As an aside, it would be nice to give the gallery a name to auto use rather than going to the default.

In gallery the EP5 the workshop MC and blue lady gives error.
While running game code:
NameError: name 'woman_portrait' is not defined

In gallery EP5 Iana and Sill, if you do body. You get an error
While running game code:
File "game/episode005.rpy", line 2222, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep005_twill_creampie' is not defined

Reactions: Perverteer

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Rahia would be a great addition to the MC's Crew, adding some extra fighting power on board the ship.

Reactions: Ghostly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Rahia is only polite because she lost power to the priestesses caste and thanks to the prophecy now has to follow the orders of the new Queen.
Don't doubt for a second she would turn Camran into her pet if she still ruled the Acarhyn. So i don't believe she will join the crew.

Last edited:

Vicen

Jan 4, 2018
Hate to ask but can we get a mega link? My internet cuts out like crazy and it's the only way to download anything over 300MB

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes