cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm finished with v0.8 standard edition then I downloaded the extra scenes edition, do I have to start a new game to unlock the extra scenes?
if you played es before then 0.7 save unless you save on 1 slot then start from scratch.

Keener32

May 15, 2020
NOPY is throwing me Error 403: download session invalid...
Anybody know why?
or is it just their polite way of asking for donations?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
NOPY is throwing me Error 403: download session invalid...
Anybody know why?
or is it just their polite way of asking for donations?
they have issues again. close nopy window and try again and if still then other host.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I think something might be wrong with this update. Despite choosing negative interactions with both Ziv and Raene it didn't give me the option to close off all relations with them. May require starting over which kinda sucks.

Edit: Seems to be an issue on both the sub and love paths I had for Jade. Crapbaskets

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I think something might be wrong with this update. Despite choosing negative interactions with both Ziv and Raene it didn't give me the option to close off all relations with them. May require starting over which kinda sucks.

Edit: Seems to be an issue on both the sub and love paths I had for Jade. Crapbaskets
There a sub path for Jade?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Lilly is the prize. Either agree or argue with the Wall. That Ranimo guy got away easily, i would have liked his gut on the floor more, how dare he lay his hands on her.

Reactions: maver!ck

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I sure hope discount palpatine there doesn't join the crew
Not only he will join but he will turn Camran into his apprentice after being rebuild following severe injuries fighting those Terran rebel scum. They will bring peace and prosperity to the new Galactic Empire. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You could not be swayed to run off with her, she would not run off with you,
you would not stay with her ... kinda hard for deux ex makina to fix all of those

Any plot twists you have in mind and wanna share with her?
Uhhh.....the Tubloshi get a new translator?....and then she meets Camran looking for work?

Lait2000

Mar 30, 2021
I hope this game will do without the clichés, when trying to communicate with your sister the queen, we will be interrupted by the guards or the priestess, because she will not be happy to see us not in prison or too close to the queen. I hope my sister doesn't have to choose between her real family and the clan that kidnapped her. (This is a dark sci-fi fantasy and everything possible)
With the last episode released, the story has become much more interesting.
Sorry, I don't know how to hide it under the spoiler

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes