Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Not unless this is the first time you are playing the Extra Edition. Otherwise simply starting from V0.8 should suffice.
You can simply replay the scenes which include the extra scenes from a safe right before them. No new game or new start from the beginning of 0.8 needed.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Here is the most important question though: How many creampies will it take before the Pregnancy tag gets popped on? Cause I may or may not already be possibly putting in kids into warm caverns that have been offered to me and I fully expect a number of bastards and child support payments in the near future...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Here is the most important question though: How many creampies will it take before the Pregnancy tag gets popped on? Cause I may or may not already be possibly putting in kids into warm caverns that have been offered to me and I fully expect a number of bastards and child support payments in the near future...
Depend on the game mechanics. Is it like SL then you will have a decision point and after this pregnancy will take place. We do had our first one with the rescue mission and the one pregnant female we could have sex with it or not.
If this will be the only question that matters to this or not, only the dev will know.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Depend on the game mechanics. Is it like SL then you will have a decision point and after this pregnancy will take place. We do had our first one with the rescue mission and the one pregnant female we could have sex with it or not.
If this will be the only question that matters to this or not, only the dev will know.
I meant this as a joke... not a serious question... Half tempted to facepalm you for this. XD

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Another good update from Perv, although it seems a bit shorter than usual for me. Perhaps it is because a part of it was spent in the ship's Sim. Ngl, similar to dream sequences in other games, that's the bit that interests me the least. Unless it's going to play some role in a major twist down the line, now that we've found the real Eva, hopefully Cam will have less use for it going forward.

Aven is one of my favorites, so glad we've actually had back-to-back scenes - from the end of the last chapter to the beginning of this chapter - with her.

Also, girls with muscle tone are sexy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Priestess Faction are going to have to come up with something really "special" if they are going to try get my MC to switch sides :p :LOL:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Another good update from Perv, although it seems a bit shorter than usual for me. Perhaps it is because a part of it was spent in the ship's Sim. Ngl, similar to dream sequences in other games, that's the bit that interests me the least. Unless it's going to play some role in a major twist down the line, now that we've found the real Eva, hopefully Cam will have less use for it going forward.

Aven is one of my favorites, so glad we've actually had back-to-back scenes - from the end of the last chapter to the beginning of this chapter - with her.

Also, girls with muscle tone are sexy:
The Priestess Faction are going to have to come up with something really "special" if they are going to try get my MC to switch sides :p :LOL:
Yeah I have a soft spot for Aven though kinda more so with Lilly.

Such a shame we couldn't help do some population boosting with the fellow Amazonian love babes more than one shortage. Though the one talking to the Milf Scientist of our group was very cute... :3

Reactions: Darkmetal

Keener32

May 15, 2020
Their polite way of asking for donations is to tell you how much you've downloded and how to donate.
They have been doing that, but since I am a broke student from a poor country couldn't really buy them any coffee...
That's why I thought maybe I went over some limit and they are just putting me on a timeout.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They have been doing that, but since I am a broke student from a poor country couldn't really buy them any coffee...
That's why I thought maybe I went over some limit and they are just putting me on a timeout.
nah, nopy has issues somewhat frequently.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Any kind soul make a compressed version please❤
Tales From The Unending Void [0.8 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,79 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,76 GB

Compressed Size PC: 572 MB
TFTUV-0.8-Extra_Scenes_Edition-PC-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 537 MB
TFTUV-0.8-Extra_Scenes_Edition-Mac-crunched.zip: -

Thanks for providing MEGA links go to JokerLeader (y)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void [0.8 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,79 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,76 GB

Compressed Size PC: 572 MB
TFTUV-0.8-Extra_Scenes_Edition-PC-crunched.zip: Workupload PC

Compressed Size Mac: 537 MB
TFTUV-0.8-Extra_Scenes_Edition-Mac-crunched.zip: Workupload Mac

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) -
Ahhhh.... Thank you... A lots

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ha1.jpg
So .. played again and I am sold on hanna.
She is going places, meeting new people, enjoying the honor of adventurous chieftain.
Just like IRL, there is just one moment in time where you meet and could do fun.
Just cherishing some intimate passion on top of desire and cravings of belonging,
I will take that to the VR room and keep her in my heart, so fond of her.

Fond memories of spoils be great.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Lilly's hair is more brown than red at least compared to Hannah.
It is the darker red for sure but still too red to be auburn brunette. I do like Hannah's shade of red particularly with green eyes :love: but as an obsessed lover of redheads in every VN I play I got to say Lilly counts IMO.

But I very much want fate to bring Hannah back around after some point where Lilly is sharing my bed. YUMMMM!

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes