sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :-Tales from the unending void V0.8(patched) compressed

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
What does patched in this case mean? Because based on the opening scenes the correct relationships don't seem to be there. On the other hand I haven't played this game before so maybe the girls really are supposed to be "the daughters of the cook, gardener and maid".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What does patched in this case mean? Because based on the opening scenes the correct relationships don't seem to be there. On the other hand I haven't played this game before so maybe the girls really are supposed to be "the daughters of the cook, gardener and maid".
patch means that few girls are mc's sisters and 1 is his cousin and 1 woman is aunt.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
patch means that few girls are mc's sisters and 1 is his cousin and 1 woman is aunt.
Ok, but i meant specifically in King Slayer's android port? So far there have only been "old friends". I'm just wondering if it is actually patched or not. If there is maybe an option to activate the patch in game or something.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, but i meant specifically in King Slayer's android port? So far there have only been "old friends". I'm just wondering if it is actually patched or not. If there is maybe an option to activate the patch in game or something.
no patch included. you can ask modder to include it if you want.

LiptonDI

Feb 4, 2020
I can't get over the protagonist's curly hair... reminds me of a an ex, in a bad way.
Hahah, other than that a fun journey.
Yeah, makes him look like a Tik-Tok fuckboy, but isn't too distracting. At least he looks like a beleivable dude, contrary to a lot of other games.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Everytime is see Jade i just miss her original design. I think it was better.
I'm guessing it was changed due to the star wars character similarity? But even if it was copied does it matter, don't think Disney would sue. lol
If they can even sue in this situation

Reactions: qawsedqw and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm guessing it was changed due to the star wars character similarity? But even if it was copied does it matter, don't think Disney would sue. lol
It was indeed change because of this. Had a poll and the most human looking one has win. Majority suck sometimes.:cautious:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
They could definitely sue, don't think they would win but it would put Perveteer in a bad situation going up against Disney. I don't think Disney would do anything even it they found out but I understand that Perv doesn't want to take the chance.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know anymore which choice I've voted for. But I was (and would be) happy with 1 to 3 or 8. All the others are for me more humans with green painting than "real" alien. Even Bajoran have more difference...
But it is as it is.:cry:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
To be honest all of them look very human. It should be safe to assume that intelligent life developing independently on another world would not come up with such humanoid shapes almost identical to humans. The possibilities are nearly endless. I get that for arousal it's easier if the character looks more human, but yeah it is disappointing that among the choices it was one of those that were the closest to human that won the poll. 1-3 and 8 are the most alien looking, and I would have gone for #8 personally. It also would have been the closest to the original Jade concept. But other concepts might have been even better. Since green skin and humanoid shapes are the constant, a dryad-like design would have been great.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To be honest all of them look very human. It should be safe to assume that intelligent life developing independently on another world would not come up with such humanoid shapes almost identical to humans.
That could be answer different ways.
Perhaps the outcome of evolution on planets that can support life leads to some kind of humanoid. Although it depends on how much different this planets can be.
Other would be to have sex with many different characters, the must work similar. I can't see that our MC could have sex with eg. Jabba the Hutt.
And also from a psychologic view, it is easer to put onself in the postion of other if they share similarity. A green humanoid alien share a lot more than with human than a slug type one.;)
But other concepts might have been even better. Since green skin and humanoid shapes are the constant, a dryad-like design would have been great.
Depend on what models you can get. I assume it is more easier to obtain humanoid aliens than some completely different looking ones (or too "only" change the skin colour....)

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
I encountered this problem while loading my previous save from v0.7. Does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes