lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
then your saves wont work until the mod is updated (i'm waiting for it as well ;) )
I also used mod in the previous version but my saves just work fine without the mod.
I think the save is probably bugged.

EDIT: Posted the fix in the post below

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I encountered this problem while loading my previous save from v0.7. Does anyone know what this problem is and how to fix it
I also encountered the same in another game (Sunshine Love) and I found a fix for it too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you still cannot fix this, then share your save with me and I will fix it for you.

Reactions: Bill Cusack

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
I also encountered the same in another game (Sunshine Love) and I found a fix for it too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you still cannot fix this, then share your save with me and I will fix it for you.
Well I followed your instructions but still not work I have attached my save hope you could take a look and fix it if possible

Thanks in advance.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
How many trans characters are there and what are their names?

So I know which ones I can choose, and is there a dedicated route for them?

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Well I followed your instructions but still not work I have attached my save hope you could take a look and fix it if possible

Thanks in advance.
Sorry but they are not working. I can give you mine if you want. I am on hareem path and skipped/avoided all trans content

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
How many trans characters are there and what are their names?

So I know which ones I can choose, and is there a dedicated route for them?
One trans (Raene) and one main futa character (Ziv) and a side futa character (Luzane). There is only a sex scene for the side character at the moment.
Raene and Ziv have their own routes planned.
Luzane is crazy, never stick in crazy or let them stick in you. Play the game and you will see. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, it would seem version 0.8 no longer works on Windows XP, which sucks a bit, considering the older versions did... :/

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hmm, it would seem version 0.8 no longer works on Windows XP, which sucks a bit, considering the older versions did... :/
You've had years to move off windows xp, over a decade since windows 7 came out. Newer renpy requires an updated version of opengl drivers.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes