cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update from perverteer, good scenes, plot advancing nicely, plot twist, etc.

had to replay update twice since had sex with amazons after had visited with every1 (besides reyna 2nd time).

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
You've had years to move off windows xp, over a decade since windows 7 came out. Newer renpy requires an updated version of opengl drivers.
Thank you laddie but I'm perfectly aware of all the newer Windows versions - my message was meant mainly as a heads up for anyone still on Windows XP and in a smaller measure as a minor complaint since requirements changed mid-development and I won't be able to complete a game on the system I already started playing it. Of course I realize Perverteer won't revert back to the older version of Renpy just for a few of us relics but that doesn't mean I can't grumble about it, does it?
Dude why on earth are you still using XP, that shit came out 20 years ago and support for it ended 7 years ago.
Well, I use XP on this particular system, because it's the optimal OS for the outdated rig that I use for certain things - granted any of the Linux versions would be even better choice but with those we run into few other smaller issues, such as compatibility. Another reason is, that among all the OS I used since the 80s, XP is still my favourite by far (and in my humble opinion superior). Let's not wander too far off-topic with that debate now though.

Now, make no mistake, XP is certainly outdated in many ways and just about to die out completely anyhow, but as I already said in the beginning, my first post was meant as the heads up for all the other XP users.

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC is not haveva relationship with girls in those scenes. But still i lke to call it ntr
Bloodhound scene: An alien black guy fucking a girl Infront of bloodhound
Ceremony scene; fat alien & fat dick!!
well your call.

1. i think that scene can be avoided
2. LMAO

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
MC is not haveva relationship with girls in those scenes. But still i lke to call it ntr
Bloodhound scene: An alien black guy fucking a girl Infront of bloodhound
Ceremony scene; fat alien & fat dick!!
I don't remember those scenes in the game.

BirdBarclay

May 2, 2020
I know what you mean Mr Hobbs, although that isn't NTR in any way its somewhat annoying to see the villain having fun with a hottie... Buut on the other hand, you don't have the opportunity to see Raphael fucking in a game everyday, so it compensates :p

Reactions: Mr.Hobbs

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I Know but.....
Not going to wank to it!!
You're not supposed to wank to it :ROFLMAO:
If there are scenes of other guys with random women you have no link to whatsoever and that are not particularly attractive, do you really feel jealous? Doesn't Camran get enough quality pussy as it is? :D
I like the setting and the story, and it needs buildup, but it seems many scroll through the story as fast as they can with their dick in their hand to reach the sex scenes :ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
my message was meant mainly as a heads up for anyone still on Windows XP and in a smaller measure as a minor complaint since requirements changed mid-development and I won't be able to complete a game on the system I already started playing it
Anyone daft enough to still be using XP to try and play Renpy games should really upgrade. Newer version of OpenGl is used in renpy 7.4 which allows for better animations.

Reactions: Boldano

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone daft enough to still be using XP to try and play Renpy games should really upgrade. Newer version of OpenGl is used in renpy 7.4 which allows for better animations.
That's just the thing - up till now there was no reason why someone couldn't run Renpy on XP perfectly fine.

That being said, we're getting off topic here and I gave my heads up, so let's leave it at that. You might want to be a tad more careful about throwing words like daft around though, laddie.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes