Tohe Miju

Nov 11, 2019
There is no going back. You could track down an old Episode 3 or 4 download to play that section, but the renders afterwards simply never existed in that form.
Damn! Its ok though. Just felt the original look was way better as it gave the alien vibe. Sadly the new hairy look is ugly for Jade. Dunno why the game author changed the look when the original face was perfect in the first place :unsure:.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Jade new look
Damn! Its ok though. Just felt the original look was way better as it gave the alien vibe. Sadly the new hairy look is ugly for Jade. Dunno why the game author changed the look when the original face was perfect in the first place :unsure:.
The Dev changed her design to avoid any possible copyright suite because she looked similar to a race in Star Wars and Disney has no problems slapping people with copyright lawsuits if they have anything mildly resembling something possibly maybe Disney.

I don't prefer the new look over the old one either and would've liked maybe another fleshy something instead of hair but the newer design is by no means bad and I respect Perverteer for going back and changing a whole character in mid development nonetheless.

Edit: I wrote Jade's new look at the top to make it easier to search for, for those who wonder in future.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
thim path choices in the wt mod are made for the gay path or just to be cool with him?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
the chars in this game is perfect in looks and faces and body and personality but the one i love the most is vass ..soo sad she have no content in this last ver i was waiting for her :) hop next time

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hehe didnt know that hop she will not be buzy next update ;) i realy like her lot

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
can someone explain why exactly they took the energy to bring thim onto the ship after knockng him out.....cause all i can think is for plot otherwise its the dumbest waste of time.
same thing with lily kind of....she took the time to say i dont want to do this to then run to the ship when the guards were coming when she could of not gotten on...it doesnt make sense to me...like all she had to do was say the truth which is she had no idea what the mc was gonna do and at most get a suspension

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
can someone explain why exactly they took the energy to bring thim onto the ship after knockng him out.....cause all i can think is for plot otherwise its the dumbest waste of time.
same thing with lily kind of....she took the time to say i dont want to do this to then run to the ship when the guards were coming when she could of not gotten on...it doesnt make sense to me...like all she had to do was say the truth which is she had no idea what the mc was gonna do and at most get a suspension
I believe it is because Camran never really think things through, he is too impulsive. Their newest blunder is proof of that.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not sure about Thim, but regarding Lilly, how else would you go to Alabama town if she's not on board the ship?

Alex Camus

May 19, 2017
What is the best way to screw someone who reports you for being a traitor other than making him a traitor too.

Benjamin Deu Cock

Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone help me I'm stuck on episode 7 and I can't find what I have to click on the options are "look at bed" "look at chair" "look inside bathroom" note I'm on mobile

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes