Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
man i really like this game but the glass breaking in the bridge made me laugh. you really think that thing would be REALLY STRONG, ridiculously so otherwise id rather it be a display and have no viewport to the empty void
Yeah, I know realized it's rather unrealistic after I rendered the whole sequence. Maybe I'll have Thyia comment on hairline fractures due to the old age of the ship's windows causing them to break during the crash. They were travelling in a ticking time bomb all along!

Started playing the standard edition, later i can change to the extended when it appears around here. No spoilers for now, just wanted to leave a typo here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, fixed!

I wonder when we can have our relation with Nadya? Nadya is my preferred girl and I ask you Perverteer please to make it special on the first time sex with her.
I think the last development was shared here as well, but Nadya is featured in the upcoming episode as one of the main characters. So your relationship with her is about to progress.

Having played this game for the first time now after 8 episodes/1+ year(s) of content available, I had a wonderful time. The story is great, characters are great and the generous amount of sex scenes that work well with the plot were great.
The story is definitely my favourite part. It's like I'm reading an epic sci-fi space adventure novel.

All I have to say is, looking forward to more. I hope to see more of Thim in the story and hopefully MC's aristocratic background + Sovereignty high society getting more involved with the plot.
Glad to hear you're enjoying the story so much! I'm having a lot of fun plotting this, so it's nice to see that part of the work is recognized.

As for the aristocracy and the Sovereignty: Both will come more heavily into play in one of the later arcs in the story. I reckon Thim will play a part here too, because his bloodline is even more noble than the MC's.

Perverteer
Minor typos and problems.

Talking to Lilly after meeting Eva : "revere here as a queen" here should be her.

Talking to Raene : "saw a part of myself shiny through" shiny should be shining.

Talking to Raene again : "unpicked" maybe should be unwrapped or unpacked.

Baths : "and upsetting Raene even further by" upsetting may be better as upset.

As an aside, it would be nice to give the gallery a name to auto use rather than going to the default.

In gallery the EP5 the workshop MC and blue lady gives error.
While running game code:
NameError: name 'woman_portrait' is not defined

In gallery EP5 Iana and Sill, if you do body. You get an error
While running game code:
File "game/episode005.rpy", line 2222, in <module>
NameError: name 'ep005_twill_creampie' is not defined
Thanks! Those will be fixed in Episode 8.

Hope Rahia ends up joining the crew or becomes a love interest. Have a thing for muscular women
I have had a few requests like these already, glad Rahia struck a note for a lot of you. Her placement in the banner is a coincidence and doesn't necessarily mean she'll become part of the crew. She's an important character though, so she'll have a recurring role. The crew of the ship is already quite large and expanding it even further will make it even more challenging to give every member equal time in the spotlights.

I think something might be wrong with this update. Despite choosing negative interactions with both Ziv and Raene it didn't give me the option to close off all relations with them. May require starting over which kinda sucks.

Edit: Seems to be an issue on both the sub and love paths I had for Jade. Crapbaskets
The closing off isn't that explicit, but you're saying that you never even got those dialogue options. Do you perhaps have a save game file I could try? Maybe you've hit upon a bug I haven't encountered before.

Thim and Thyia too. I found it odd that they were the only crewmates we could not visit.
This is mostly due to the lack of time. Thim had a short cameo depending on whether Jade was injured during the escape from Cetruvar's mansion in the previous episode. Thyia was away overseeing the repairs and Vess was cut from this episode (there are a few unused renders of her in the images folder, I believe). She'll get some screen time next episode, but as the relationships and backstories are kicked into a higher gear, it all becomes a bit of a balancing act per episode.

Hey Perv, is it possible for future episodes Kit's name color in the game to be different from Cam's? It gets a bit hard to read with both are talking to each other since its the same color.

Also, but not as critical :ROFLMAO:, can you at some point give a haircut to this poor lad? Drowned in ladies but with a hair that looks like Jesse Eisenberg
I'll make Kit's color a little more distinct.

As for the haircut, I don't know what you all have against it. :D I'll go with the bald space marine look next time...

Garen

May 6, 2017
Glad to hear you're enjoying the story so much! I'm having a lot of fun plotting this, so it's nice to see that part of the work is recognized.

As for the aristocracy and the Sovereignty: Both will come more heavily into play in one of the later arcs in the story. I reckon Thim will play a part here too, because his bloodline is even more noble than the MC's.
I'm really glad to hear that. With the story coming back full circle to Eva, ngl I was a bit worried that the Amazonian planet might be the last or second-to-last big location for the story.
Good point about Thim.

"Main characters with an aristocratic background", "Aristocratic high society schemes and alliances" & "Human empire in space" are some of my favourite tropes ever. I'm glad to be reading this.

About the future though, given how I've gone out of my way to confess true love to more than a few girls, I'm not looking forward to learning how my actions have consequences lel.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The closing off isn't that explicit, but you're saying that you never even got those dialogue options. Do you perhaps have a save game file I could try? Maybe you've hit upon a bug I haven't encountered before.
Unfortunately a bit late for that. When I realized both of my save paths led to the choice of telling Ziv I do or don't like despite having chosen the negative interactions previously I cleared my save files and restarted. On the new files I was able to get the harder line response so I assume I must have chosen a positive response to Ziv or Raene previously and borked my saves.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have had a few requests like these already, glad Rahia struck a note for a lot of you. Her placement in the banner is a coincidence and doesn't necessarily mean she'll become part of the crew. She's an important character though, so she'll have a recurring role. The crew of the ship is already quite large and expanding it even further will make it even more challenging to give every member equal time in the spotlights.
I was thinking something along those lines but was doubting myself because of the banner. Interesting because i still don't trust her. :p

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Perverteer I do not like the haircut but every dude I knew with curly hair made rash decisions without thinking so I feel like it fits Camran.

Bald is better for when you make an older MC with lots of daughters :devilish:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I like MC/Camran hair. It's different from the generic Michael 8 & Lucas 8 model hairstyles. If anything, maybe have MC's hair grow longer hair to his shoulders.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
the mc heir cut very unique ..like the idea and it gives him some charm ;) im also happy he make him visable not always hiding face or behind the cam

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I'll make Kit's color a little more distinct.

As for the haircut, I don't know what you all have against it. :D I'll go with the bald space marine look next time...
Thanks! I've noticed a couple episodes before but just remembered to ask it now, both have that same blue color. Its doesnt ruin the experience but I assume its one of those things easily to change and certainly doesnt hurt (except my eyes).

As for the hair, like I said its not a critical part :ROFLMAO: I understand why you've chosen that one, in the AVN scene its probably the most, uh... original... amongst the same old space marine and modern haircuts. Tbh, its kinda hard to picture him without it now

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
can anyone help me i'm stuck on episode 7 and can't find what i have to click on the options are "look at bed" "look at chair" "look inside bathroom"
does anyone know how, or there is another part I should click on, because the time is very confusing.

or I did the mistake before so there is no other option than those 3.

please help.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
can anyone help me i'm stuck on episode 7 and can't find what i have to click on the options are "look at bed" "look at chair" "look inside bathroom"
does anyone know how, or there is another part I should click on, because the time is very confusing.

or I did the mistake before so there is no other option than those 3.

please help.
try turning off "show portraits" in the settings

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As long Eva joins I will be more than happy. Although for some reason I feel I will have bad news on the next release. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm still wondering what happened with Yve and dad btw. I feel Eva's reveal of being a queen now is somewhat related to that. But this is just me speculating.

Anyway it's cool when the plot thickens yet still allows the fanbase to make their speculations. It means the game so far is well written. Just curious, is it v1.0 expected to be the last release?

P.S. I would much rather have Hannah and the alien doctor (Moora if I recall correctly) over Thyia, Jade, Ziv and Raene in the crew. Sorry for their fans, just my personal taste. :ROFLMAO: Specially Moora, I'm not much into aliens but her model is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As long Eva joins I will be more than happy. Although for some reason I feel I will have bad news on the next release. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm still wondering what happened with Yve and dad btw. I feel Eva's reveal of being a queen now is somewhat related to that. But this is just me speculating.

Anyway it's cool when the plot thickens yet still allows the fanbase to make their speculations. It means the game so far is well written. Just curious, is it v1.0 expected to be the last release?

P.S. I would much rather have Hannah and the alien doctor (Moora if I recall correctly) over Thyia, Jade, Ziv and Raene in the crew. Sorry for their fans, just my personal taste. :ROFLMAO: Specially Moora, I'm not much into aliens but her model is gorgeous.
I don't think she can simply get up and decide to leave. For starters she is the only one keeping the warrior caste in check so without Eva on the throne they are bound to start a civil war against the priestess caste to retake power and I bet this would be a bad news for the crew (turned into sex slaves or kitchen slaves). Also the Bastard is currently going through maintance so that means no way out of planet if something bad happens.

I predict Eva will decide to stay there.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes