lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
and still nothing about VESS ??????? :( oh no vess is realy ignored always its unfair to her ..poor vess :(
Family members relationship should come first, so far we're only with Aven. Then someone like Ziv has had zero scene, worse than Vess. I also like Vess, she's gorgeous, and I would be happy to have more screen time for her but it's not outrageous that she's not a priority of the next update. Can't wait for Episode9, like every episode!

Perveteer, I could consider an annual subscription to be honest, depending on the pricing. You're my favorite creator and an annual subscription gives you some guaranteed income (compared to the uncertain monthly subs) over the year for what might be an okay expense for me. My main issue is that spending $10 a month is $120 a year, double what a "normal" game is sold at their premium price, and development will of course last way longer than a year (and tiers are easily higher than $10 a month). But if I can find a way that helps you while remaining a reasonable expense, I'll strongly consider it.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Family members relationship should come first, so far we're only with Aven. Then someone like Ziv has had zero scene, worse than Vess. I also like Vess, she's gorgeous, and I would be happy to have more screen time for her but it's not outrageous that she's not a priority of the next update. Can't wait for Episode9, like every episode!

Perveteer, I could consider an annual subscription to be honest, depending on the pricing. You're my favorite creator and an annual subscription gives you some guaranteed income (compared to the uncertain monthly subs) over the year for what might be an okay expense for me. My main issue is that spending $10 a month is $120 a year, double what a "normal" game is sold at their premium price, and development will of course last way longer than a year (and tiers are easily higher than $10 a month). But if I can find a way that helps you while remaining a reasonable expense, I'll strongly consider it.
apreciate ur replay that was amazing explane..and yes i agreee she is not the priorety ....but ..its already been skipped the last chapter thats why i felt sad for her

i didnt mean that she should be always in every single time or chapter
it takes a 2 or 3 minnuts only to talk to vess or something is not much .even if no sex scene

but she will beee in next update ..and a big part as i heared ..thats the news that will keep exitied and waiting hehe :)

Last edited:
Reactions: lonelyk

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I run away from the whole simulation thing. I get the feeling that will end badly.
It might but I doubt it. It might be what pushes Eva over the incest hump, seeing as her brother cared about her enough to want to discuss decisions with a simulation of her. Lilly might have an issue with it though.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It might but I doubt it. It might be what pushes Eva over the incest hump, seeing as her brother cared about her enough to want to discuss decisions with a simulation of her. Lilly might have an issue with it though.
Simulation Lily is going to take over an Android body and wake up a Reaper for vengeance!

She is scary :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Kuranai

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Vess absolutely need some more content.
yess exactly ..and she will have more ..soon next update ..thank u for saying it ..its a great notising

she realy deserve to make some impact in this game ..thats what she needs

not just passing by for a minnut

Last edited:

Elated colony

Jan 25, 2020
apreciate ur replay that was amazing explane..and yes i agreee she is not the priorety ....but ..its already been skipped the last chapter thats why i felt sad for her

i didnt mean that she should be always in every single time or chapter
it takes a 2 or 3 minnuts only to talk to vess or something is not much .even if no sex scene

but she will beee in next update ..and a big part as i heared ..thats the news that will keep exitied and waiting hehe :)
I found a problem in the game in chapter 8 I think anyway its when jade tells you to find something personal from the room I don't know what do pls help
Ps : I play on android version

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I found a problem in the game in chapter 8 I think anyway its when jade tells you to find something personal from the room I don't know what do pls help
Ps : I play on android version
im realy sorry i canot help becouse i didnt play chap 8 yet becouse i didnt finnish the game that im playing now and im waiting for more chapters to come soo i play them all togethe longer ..im sure the kind guys around will help pretty much ..no worries

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I really want to try this VN/game (Sisterly Lust is one of my top 10 favorites) but I just can't do monster girls. The green alien is well done but sex with a gecko or garden snake (or any other animal) just doesn't do it for me. Oh and don't get me started on Butt-head girl. So if these monsters are avoidable, I might consider it. What am I missing? Probably a great story.

OK so can anyone tell me where I'm getting it wrong? Perverteer characters are usually awesome.

Reactions: hamod

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
I really want to try this VN/game (Sisterly Lust is one of my top 10 favorites) but I just can't do monster girls. The green alien is well done but sex with a gecko or garden snake (or any other animal) just doesn't do it for me. Oh and don't get me started on Butt-head girl. So if these monsters are avoidable, I might consider it. What am I missing? Probably a great story.

OK so can anyone tell me where I'm getting it wrong? Perverteer characters are usually awesome.
Not sure what you're referring to, if it's the yellow-skin aliens sex with them is avoidable. I can't think of a single sex scene involving Camran that's not avoidable to be honest.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

hehehee i can see what u mean clearly in ur profile pic ..defenetly no aliens or animals fuck hehe just kidding ..i can asure u theres no animal wich is discusting yes.. but there is aliens :) and avoidable as i remember

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Just downloaded. The music on the intro screen is straight fire. Not even gonna play. Just gonna listen lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there isn't any bestiality, sex with alien humanoids yes but not with animals (alien or earth).

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
As in Development Update #67 mentioned its now possible to pay for a year and get a discount. Feel free to make use of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: User1230
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes