jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I enjoyed SLust a LOT! Rachel was my sexy best girl and we got a whole harem of playmates to go with.

But I am liking the story here more and it still has great sexy LI's and hot scenes. And he has been regular with updates without them being tiny things.

Kudos to Perverteer Indeed!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I enjoyed SLust a LOT! Rachel was my sexy best girl and we got a whole harem of playmates to go with.

But I am liking the story here more and it still has great sexy LI's and hot scenes. And he has been regular with updates without them being tiny things.

Kudos to Perverteer Indeed!
yea it was good story and full of scene and u get all of them no girl missing and my favorit is the mother and big sis and some of the side char
(just hated that all of them turn out to be a bunch of lesbians and all of them was suddenly ready to suck others girls pussy) ..soo im not the only man there ..they r too

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
yea it was good story and full of scene and u get all of them no girl missing and my favorit is the mother and big sis and some of the side char
(just hated that all of them turn out to be a bunch of lesbians and all of them was suddenly ready to suck others girls pussy) ..soo im not the only man there ..they r too
are you equating being a lesbian with being a man???

Reactions: hamod

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
are you equating being a lesbian with being a man???
yep .. because thats mans job not girls job .. girls should suck itt the banana down there.. not lick it horny pussy haha :)

just kidding

love u man ..or girl i dont know still
Imma go with you was just trying to make a funny....

Since the harem is full of gals that want MC Dick as often as they can get it as well as licking some kitty they would be BI
Not super important distinction to you or me (perhaps?) but quite important to actual Lesbians, just so you know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Imma go with you was just trying to make a funny....

Since the harem is full of gals that want MC Dick as often as they can get it as well as licking some kitty they would be BI
Not super important distinction to you or me (perhaps?) but quite important to actual Lesbians, just so you know.
yea bro i know but lets be honest here bi is part of being lesbian ..not 100% but..she will do all what lesbians do ..right ? ..
if u see 2 girls together licking each other infront of u ..what is the first thing will come to ur mind ? ...yeaa... u not gonna know if she is bi or lesbian... both are the same problem

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
1st thing crossing my mind is "How can I get in on this?" :ROFLMAO:
hahaha yea ..how i didnt think about that ..totaly true ...ehmm but that was not the point

i means what do u call them in ur mind at first look hehe u naughty boy

• Haha
Reactions: whichone
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes