botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's weird. For a long time we only got the extended version here, then the last time (and maybe the one before) we got the standard first and the extended a short time later, but this time it really drags.

Hope someone takes pity on us soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You play the leader .. you play the dreamer making his dreams come through ...
Rahia is only polite because she lost power to the priestesses caste and thanks to the prophecy now has to follow the orders of the new Queen.
Don't doubt for a second she would turn Camran into her pet if she still ruled the Acarhyn. So i don't believe she will join the crew.
Hmm.... i didn't noticed that. Interesting. :unsure:
You wanna dream her up, down, deep, throbbing and full of your desire, do you not?

Nov 11, 2018
Tony is dead, Captain has retired, Kurama left. No wonder the number of heroes have declined drastically. :(

We puny pirates need our captain. Our Jack Sparrow or Gold D Roger. Oh my captain, save us! Save us from this irresistible Standard Version!

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you hero!

Not surprised we'll see Erylin and the priestess caste next episode, it was all clearly foreshadowed. As for taking a side between the priestess caste and the warrior caste... Rahia > all of those characters we saw in the preview for me. But we'll see what feels like the right choice then, we still know almost nothing of the events.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Not surprised too with the clash between the two castes for the control over their civilization. Rahia seems to be hoping for that to happen.
Erylin seems to be on a bad mood on that render. xD

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm finished with v0.8 standard edition then I downloaded the extra scenes edition, do I have to start a new game to unlock the extra scenes?
If this is your first time playing the game then yes. If you've played chapter 7 extra edition then use a save from there.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes