lexdoll

May 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: The real definition of "hate fuck":D

On a serious note, great update, the 4some in the palace is easily the best sex scene so far in the game imo.(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230 and Repuci

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
How many parts will be there in the game before it is complete? Iirc Sisterly Lust ended around 0.13?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'll wait for the Extra edition release and hope someone helps out with the Mod since I hear Oscar is on break due to health issues.

Reactions: mikecd199817

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Last time I talked to the dev about it there are 3 chapters with this being the first so it's going to a long time before it's finished completely.

How long each chapter will be I don't know though.
IF i remember correctly finding eva was suppose to be the start of arc 2 so i guess we are about 33% in the storyline.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
two many error appears after downolad v8 all extra version 7 doesn t work i try to re instal this two time but same result ?

Maybe wianting a patch ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
two many error appears after downolad v8 all extra version 7 doesn t work i try to re instal this two time but same result ?

Maybe wianting a patch ?
1. make sure whole packet was dl'd
2. use latest 7zip to unpack

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While waiting for BabyYoda to get the throbb to lift some stones in this thread...
Tales From The Unending Void [0.8 Standard Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 475 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 440 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample
Please read a couple of pages of this thread and find your pleasure.

anyone have link for compressed ver
Please check the OP - Original Post of this thread and get your clues.

Any walkthrough?
This is great as is .. wonderful shenanigans awaits you ... just play!

No Extra Scenes Edition?
A Great update. Enjoyed the foursome. The models are evolving nicely.
Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: Prog1r

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I like Aven. I am for sure interested in the extra release with an extended Aven scene.

But I also like many other ladies here so "imma play dis"

Then wait and also "play dat"

:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
For some reason I think Yve is the previous Queen. That would explain why Eva was kidnapped to be the current queen. Acharyns maybe have some hatred towards the Sovereignty and VLCo due that reason. After all, we still don't have much detail about their parents. This is my speculation of course, but being already on 0.8 I don't know how much detail we'll have about them, specially if the amount of content will be like this release.

I just found it odd we had some references about Yve the entire game, yet, we still don't have enough full detail about her. That's why I think she is the key to everything, but I may be wrong of course. After all, it's a speculation like any other. Maybe they won't even be important or mentioned again, but it was still strange to see those scenes with Yve and Calista and not having more information about them till the end of the game.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes