Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really really don't like the tier system. If someone's a 5-buck supporter for a year, they get a lesser game than someone who supports for one month for 15 bucks.
That's pretty much how ALL things that cost money over time work.

Pay more, get more. Time isn't a factor.

Reactions: User1230

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
That's pretty much how ALL things that cost money over time work.

Pay more, get more. Time isn't a factor.
Yes. I know how things work. But that doesn't make me like them.

Time definitely should be a factor. A steady income for a longer period of time > sudden, unforseeable peaks.

Sorry for the OT. Waiting for a hero to shut me up.

Reactions: EZ8lt and arms99

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm constantly getting error messages like "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined." I don't know why that's happening and it's only been the first episode. Does anyone know why that keeps appearing and how to fix the problem? I can post the full trace if that matters.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
I'm constantly getting error messages like "I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: NameError: name 'man_portrait' is not defined." I don't know why that's happening and it's only been the first episode. Does anyone know why that keeps appearing and how to fix the problem? I can post the full trace if that matters.
Well damnit, I thought this was fixed. As a temporary workaround you can disable portraits in the game's preferences.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Am I the only one worried about the Bastard more than for the whole crew?:p
The Queen-Sister was an all too anticipated plot twist.

Leon queen

Apr 13, 2020
Does this have Animations?
It's not in tags and i dont see anyone even mentioning it so i assume no, but just wanted to ask.

Ty

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well damnit, I thought this was fixed. As a temporary workaround you can disable portraits in the game's preferences.
Do you need to know where those errors appeared? If so, one of them came around the end of episode 1 after Jade hit Thim on the back of his head (it mostly happened on the ship). For the first time, I don't remember exactly where it happened, but it was around the middle of the episode. If you want, I can also tell you if I see any more similar errors with the portraits turned off.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void [0.8 Standard Edition] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.62 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 475 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 440 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes