CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Oh damn, I had given up hope for the episode on March with the non usual radio silence. These are indeed good news.

Reactions: Repuci

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Perhaps I may have overthought it, but I find it quite suspect for both Thim and Vess to be the only ones to hear any sounds at all. Also that Vess was heading somewhere after exiting her room, and her suddenly disappearing in the middle of the night whilst the MC is sound asleep. Then her suddenly reappearing in a rather aroused state. Forgive me, but it does all seem rather suspect. Before I make any further claims, is ntr one of the planned themes of this game? This is ignoring the other obvious conclusion of Vess or Thim(or both) being the mole(s) planted amongst the crew. Vess has been getting noticeably close to Thim thus far. Just to clarify, all of this is just out of curiosity, that is all.

I must say, this has been a rather lovely game, and I hope to see more of the author's work in the future. Out of all the space-opera themed AVN's of which I've had the pleasure of playing, this has been the best of them all. The story has managed to captivate me early on, and has also worked consistently to keep me engaged throughout all 7 episodes thus far. By how it's looking now, it would seem that we still have a long way to go, in terms of the progress of the story. That's good and I can't wait until the next release. I can get rather possessive of the LI's I play towards in these games.

Sorry if my English sounds weird, I've been working very hard to make it sound more proper and understandable. Although grammar is not my strong-suit at the moment.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sorry if my English sounds weird, I've been working very hard to make it sound more proper and understandable. Although grammar is not my strong-suit at the moment.
As an Englishman, your writing in English did not sound weird, in the slightest.
Actually, it was far better than the standard of a number of my compatriots.
Reads perfectly well. Your work is definitely paying dividends. (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Perhaps I may have overthought it, but I find it quite suspect for both Thim and Vess to be the only ones to hear any sounds at all. Also that Vess was heading somewhere after exiting her room, and her suddenly disappearing in the middle of the night whilst the MC is sound asleep. Then her suddenly reappearing in a rather aroused state. Forgive me, but it does all seem rather suspect. Before I make any further claims, is ntr one of the planned themes of this game? This is ignoring the other obvious conclusion of Vess or Thim(or both) being the mole(s) planted amongst the crew. Vess has been getting noticeably close to Thim thus far. Just to clarify, all of this is just out of curiosity, that is all.

I must say, this has been a rather lovely game, and I hope to see more of the author's work in the future. Out of all the space-opera themed AVN's of which I've had the pleasure of playing, this has been the best of them all. The story has managed to captivate me early on, and has also worked consistently to keep me engaged throughout all 7 episodes thus far. By how it's looking now, it would seem that we still have a long way to go, in terms of the progress of the story. That's good and I can't wait until the next release. I can get rather possessive of the LI's I play towards in these games.

No NTR!

And if you haven't, you should check out the Dev's previous game, Sisterly Lust, amazing Harem game

K18

Apr 19, 2018
That's Netori, most people are referring to Netorare when they use NTR.
Yeah, Netori and Netorare are like apples and oranges, they're both fruit but taste completely different.

If there is one thing my time here in this forum taught me is that most peole who complain about ntr don't know what it means. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's a lost cause trying explain it too. Especially in the meaning of how's it's defined in Japanese erotic games/manga/anime. Not the western English cuckold.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Wow this is such a good game. Probably one of my top three of all time. It has an actual story, interesting world, and great characters. It's also just super fun to run around as Kirk and fuck green women. Hard to try to pick a girl though especially when a lot of times it feels like you have to commit right then and there. Which sucks because you don't know when you can commit to anyone else. Probably can be in a relationship to multiple girls with no repercussions but it feels odd to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Before I make any further claims, is ntr one of the planned themes of this game?
Nope nope nope! No NTR now, or in the future.

Wow this is such a good game. Probably one of my top three of all time. It has an actual story, interesting world, and great characters. It's also just super fun to run around as Kirk and fuck green women. Hard to try to pick a girl though especially when a lot of times it feels like you have to commit right then and there. Which sucks because you don't know when you can commit to anyone else. Probably can be in a relationship to multiple girls with no repercussions but it feels odd to me.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
You mean the DP scenes with Ana/Alina and James? I might include some of that in Tales, optional too. If you don't want to share, you don't have to
It's great as long as its optional. I still request you to make content according to your target audience. Some one on one time with one of the girls will be liked by everyone instead of giving time to create optional sharing content.

In the end you're the one to decide what to add and what not to.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's great as long as its optional. I still request you to make content according to your target audience. Some one on one time with one of the girls will be liked by everyone instead of giving time to create optional sharing content.

In the end you're the one to decide what to add and what not to.
Completely disagree on that. Perv should make the content that he wants to make, like he is doing. Pandering to other people is a good way to make a mess of one's story.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes