cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So why did the Amazons pick Eva and not, say, Lilly? Why does the hooded man think she is the key? What powers does she posses? I expect the reveal will come in V.09, so in the meantime we can speculate :p.

Based on how she is specifically posed very differently from all the other characters (with eyes closed etc.) in the banner/cover art, I'm thinking maybe...
she's strong in force. d'oh.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
for this season at least 10?
If by "Season" you mean the first arc of getting Eva back, probably 9 or 10, as previews show that we will be landing on the Amazon's planet in part 8.

How long the 2nd and 3rd arcs will be, I've no idea at this point.

Jun 1, 2020
Ran across an issue in Episode 7. After the party there is a part where you select "look at the bed, look at the chair, look in the bathroom". I've tried each one and nothing happens. Those options just stay the same. Any help?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ran across an issue in Episode 7. After the party there is a part where you select "look at the bed, look at the chair, look in the bathroom". I've tried each one and nothing happens. Those options just stay the same. Any help?
This has been discussed several times since the last update, please try to use the search function next time.

Turn of showing portraits in the settings.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
So why did the Amazons pick Eva and not, say, Lilly? Why does the hooded man think she is the key? What powers does she posses? I expect the reveal will come in V.09, so in the meantime we can speculate :p.

Based on how she is specifically posed very differently from all the other characters (with eyes closed etc.) in the banner/cover art, I'm thinking maybe...
View attachment 1044351

Pretty flimsy if we go by looks alone, except...
Or - you know - she was about to sneeze.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
aha, the return of the cunning linguist!
Is there a common consensus on who the spy is?
I started thinking of Vess during chp. 8, can't pinpoint why.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have just informed me of the TRUE identity of the spy. IT'S The MC, who has multiple Personalities. :)
-End of Fake-

Just a thought.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
aha, the return of the cunning linguist!
Is there a common consensus on who the spy is?
I started thinking of Vess during chp. 8, can't pinpoint why.
Welcome to the fold :)

It would seem that Vess is the most suspected. Thim is to obvious I think.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Welcome to the fold :)

It would seem that Vess is the most suspected. Thim is to obvious I think.
Hey man, thanks for the recommendation!
She said a couple of things earlier in the game that raised my ears a little, moreso with hindsight.
For me, it just felt as though she came across a little guilty when I spent the night with her at the party mansion.
I could see Thim having sold us out to the force we deserted, (is it Sovereignty?) maybe he could have connections to the shadow group through his parent's wealth circles, but he probably wouldn't even be with us in the 1st place if he'd not been knocked out and carried onto the ship. So it's not like he made sure he was on the ship.
Looking back at Vess, she could very well have done. She said she was the granddaughter of someone on the planet, but it was never verified.
Could've all been a ploy. She's the most viable candidate, for me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey man, thanks for the recommendation!
She said a couple of things earlier in the game that raised my ears a little, moreso with hindsight.
For me, it just felt as though she came across a little guilty when I spent the night with her at the party mansion.
I could see Thim having sold us out to the force we deserted, (is it Sovereignty?) maybe he could have connections to the shadow group through his parent's wealth circles, but he probably wouldn't even be with us in the 1st place if he'd not been knocked out and carried onto the ship. So it's not like he made sure he was on the ship.
Looking back at Vess, she could very well have done. She said she was the granddaughter of someone on the planet, but it was never verified.
Could've all been a ploy. She's the most viable candidate, for me.
Yeah Vess seems like the most probable candidate at the moment. So it's either gonna be obvious or Perveteer is gonna throw us a curveball and make it some else.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah Vess seems like the most probable candidate at the moment. So it's either gonna be obvious or Perveteer is gonna throw us a curveball and make it some else.
lol of them all, the only other one I think could be a dark horse, is Kit.
Or, maybe the curveball is making Thim seem just a bit too obvious, so that we discount him?

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lol of them all, the only other one I think could be a dark horse, is Kit.
Or, maybe the curveball is making Thim seem just a bit too obvious, so that we discount him?
Could be, or he wants to hurt us where it feels and make it Thye.........

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dev left a few of clues around surrounding Raene's mystery and a few people, myself included, were thinking she was a transwoman before she revealed herself to Camran.
Sure it could be a complete misdirection but if i were to bet i would say something similar is happening now with this spy/mole story.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Maybe it's Vess, but maybe the ninja-nuns aren't the bad guys... Maybe the real bad guys are the xenophobic humans back on earth... Therefore her molishness wouldn't be a bad thing. Have they done anything really bad, except maybe having a bit harsh approach to jail breaks? :coffee::unsure:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes