cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a couple of random stupid questions if you'll indulge me:

1. Should I be trying to bang everything that moves or be generally faithful to the main LIs? I'm not terribly interested in Celine, but a big problem with Sisterly Lust was that if you arent fucking a character they basically don't exist, wondering if it's similar here.

2. Do choices matter at all? I skimmed the guide and didn't see any variable tracking so can I just play however I want and then just say Yes or No to the sex?
1. up-to-you
2. yes choices matter, if choose wrong that path gets locked, etc.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void v0.9 (Extra Scenes Edition)

(Mirrors: / )
(Compressed) (Mirrors: / )

The updated game guide is available .
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There are two sisters still breathing, not the simulation, and one of them is still in need of rescuing. I just not want the simulation.
I'm aware. If you read the guide though you have events tied to the simulation that have a very direct impact on your relationship with them and skipping out on that would most likely have a negative outcome.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Can I opt out of this whole simulation things? Will it influence the main story or real sisters in any way?
The simulation is one of the best parts, IMO. I know it is a little tense, and takes the player out of their confort zone, but it makes a much better story. I love it, personally.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Tales From The Unending Void [0.9 Extra Scenes Edition] [Perverteer]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (617MB):
Compressed version for MAC (600MB):

Update patch 0.8 > 0.9 (229MB):
Update patch (Compressed) 0.8 > 0.9 (76MB):
*This patch is unofficial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I'm aware. If you read the guide though you have events tied to the simulation that have a very direct impact on your relationship with them and skipping out on that would most likely have a negative outcome.
Episode 8 guide, the simulation part, is confusing for me. Which options give the best outcome? Should I deny Eva when Lilly asks? and should I kiss her back?

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
For me the best outcome in this game (and most here btw) is to always tell the truth to the other characters, and be as affectionate as possible. So tell Lilly about Eva and kiss her back.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
The simulation is one of the best parts, IMO. I know it is a little tense, and takes the player out of their confort zone, but it makes a much better story. I love it, personally.
It might be a better story but that's is not my point. It's just a simulation. Is this to be another "The class next door" kind of game?

I mean there's nothing wrong with that but I'm just not really into dreaming scenes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. just skip the dream and go live it up among the starry eyes lush wondrous babes.
It might be a better story but that's is not my point. It's just a simulation. Is this to be another "The class next door" kind of game?

I mean there's nothing wrong with that but I'm just not really into dreaming scenes.

Reactions: Smarmint

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Quality update as expected, maybe more for story than pure hedonism. Still not sure about the consequences for my 'nail everything that moves approach', so let's see how it plays out. Minor technical issues, I'm getting 'frame flashes' while shifting from some scenes to others (noticed it during the grove scene with the two priestesses). Maybe because of not hiding previous images?

Reactions: Perverteer

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Can you actually have sex with any of the sisters yet? I love Perv but dont really want to get into this too much until i get some vaginal action with the sisters as incest is one the primary draws of his games for me

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes