Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
How can he? Cpt. Kirk almost always comes in the bundle with Spock and McCoy.:ROFLMAO:
How would Apple title the show in 1968, when the kiss between Uhura and Kirk occurred? Would that also be categorised as unspeakable or?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very true. They wrote in the excuse that they were forced to do it, but from the dialogue, it was obvious that neither would have been put off by it in other circumstances.
well what james tiberius kirk did happened offscreen.
That reminds me of one of the most obvious off screen activity. In Wink of an Eye, Kirk and Deela are kissing. When the scene returns to them, Kirk is sitting on his bead putting his boots back on and Deela is fixing her hair in the mirror.
Screenshot (24).png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That reminds me of one of the most obvious off screen activity. In Wink of an Eye, Kirk and Deela are kissing. When the scene returns to them, Kirk is sitting on his bead putting his boots back on and Deela is fixing her hair in the mirror.
yea that was 60s and that wasn't only time. didn't change much on later st series.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
yea that was 60s and that wasn't only time. didn't change much on later st series.
Ever hear about the TNG aliens that were supposed to have massive dicks?
Sci-fi allows creators to be as creative (and horny) as they damn well please. :ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ever hear about the TNG aliens that were supposed to have massive dicks?
Sci-fi allows creators to be as creative (and horny) as they damn well please. :ROFLMAO:
tng had telepathic naughties thx to ms troi's mommy and on when orig. group (st:tos) found v'ger it had semi-sexual content.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well it's a testament to the writing and character development that I HATED the update ended when it did.

What in the world is going on with Eva? Was she playing a character when we saw her? If so why? For our protection? Doesn't seem like we needed it after interacting with our 'keepers' in the meantime (super hot scenes btw lol) but maybe it was and we're just missing context.
Or maybe it was it for her own protection?
Is it worse than that?

Was she freaking brainwashed? Does she actually not recognize us!? GAH WHAT IS GOING ON

This is a fantastic ride so far, can't wait to see where it goes. 10/10 experience so far.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
All I can say is Wow. I played this game a few months ago and enjoyed it, but was a few updates behind, so I just got through a lot of amazing content. Truly, Perverteer , your skills have improved dramatically. I really enjoyed Sisterly Lust quite a lot, but the improvement in your rendering, the characterization, and the dialog with Tales From the Unending Void is very obvious. Usually, devs try to make something similar to their last game, so I really applaud you for making something completely different.

I love the sci-fi setting, and each of your characters is sexy and intriguing. You have done a great job giving each one their own unique look, distinct personality, and most of all, an interesting back story. It really keeps the player wanting to come back for more to find out the mystery behind each character's motivation. For example, what is really going on with Vess? Why is she so hesitant to talk about her background? And what is Nadia's motivation? I have a feeling there is more to her past that we haven't seen yet. And what about Ziv? We don't really know anything about her yet. And Jade? How did she end up as your attendant? I would love to know more about her past.

And the scenes in the prison, with the simulation were fantastic. It took the player completely out of his comfort zone, but to discover each character in a new way, due to their chemically induced memory loss, was quite exciting.

Even the ancillary characters have a lot more depth than I normally see in games here. What is Dr. Moora trying to discover with her experiments? And will we see Hannah again? I would love that.

You have build a whole exciting alternate universe with TFTUV, which is among the deeper and more involved games here, and the space setting, makes it even better. And the quality of your game is incredible. A very professional effort. I look forward, and hope, to see many more adventures with the crew.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well it's a testament to the writing and character development that I HATED the update ended when it did.

What in the world is going on with Eva? Was she playing a character when we saw her? If so why? For our protection? Doesn't seem like we needed it after interacting with our 'keepers' in the meantime (super hot scenes btw lol) but maybe it was and we're just missing context.
Or maybe it was it for her own protection?
Is it worse than that?

Was she freaking brainwashed? Does she actually not recognize us!? GAH WHAT IS GOING ON

This is a fantastic ride so far, can't wait to see where it goes. 10/10 experience so far.
Which update are you talking about? I finished 0.8.0 and I don't remember this.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
well this has few sisters.
It has a cousin and and aunt. All fine by me. Diversity is also cool to have within the family.

But jokes aside, the plot and diversity this game has (storywise) is way more engaging when playing. I love incest on games, but Sisterly Lust had a plot that was barely believable. I mean, the family members liked the MC just yes. Besides the fun this game has, it has a more natural development towards that goal. One developed feelings because they were away from each other for quite a long time, another because they had romantic feelings when imprisioned and their memories removed for some time, etc etc.

We don't know how the others will go, but it has a much more "natural" plot. Sure Sisterly Lust is good for that plot specificly, and as I said, I love incest themes and I still like the game, but I much rather prefer a decent and somewhat believable plot to increase the experience. I mean, it actually enhances the corruption theme you know what I mean? Having a believe plot where the family members struggle about forbidden feelings at start, and seeing that slowly taken away is what makes many like that theme, it's the taboo issue. But having sisters simply wanting the D just because they want doesn't differ much of a random game with girls without personality that just want to get filled.

Don't get me wrong, Sisterly Lust gave me some hours of fun (btw Adriana best girl), and I understand it was the first game, but this game is way more solid and is probably a product that encourages people to patron. At least for me. It gives something different. Without a good plot incest games start to get repetitive and the girls personality isn't used to their full potential. I mean, many here love Celine and she isn't even family related... at least for now. But that shows how the experience increases the bond within the characters. And that includes the family members.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
OH! I didn't realize the mod would actually block progression in the game! Off you go, Mod!
That's why I still like the .pdf walkthrough for some games.
Especially if you want to choose not to have a LI most mods just show the path for all.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's why I still like the .pdf walkthrough for some games.
Especially if you want to choose not to have a LI most mods just show the path for all.
Yup. Live and learn. Well, I'm enjoying Chapter 8 now and am thankful for the heads up.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hmm... I have an error during the contvitae simulation on Verdant.
It looks like the modded version they added a note to show threesomes but placed them in [brackets] so game thought they were variables.

To fix
- open episode003.rpy in notepad or something like it
- Search for [ThreesomeSoft] and delete it including the brackets
- Repeat a second time as there is two places for ThreesomeSoft
- Search for [ThreesomeHard] and delete like before
- Save and play

Reactions: Dragon59

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
All I can say is Wow. I played this game a few months ago and enjoyed it, but was a few updates behind, so I just got through a lot of amazing content. Truly, Perverteer , your skills have improved dramatically. I really enjoyed Sisterly Lust quite a lot, but the improvement in your rendering, the characterization, and the dialog with Tales From the Unending Void is very obvious. Usually, devs try to make something similar to their last game, so I really applaud you for making something completely different.

I love the sci-fi setting, and each of your characters is sexy and intriguing. You have done a great job giving each one their own unique look, distinct personality, and most of all, an interesting back story. It really keeps the player wanting to come back for more to find out the mystery behind each character's motivation. For example, what is really going on with Vess? Why is she so hesitant to talk about her background? And what is Nadia's motivation? I have a feeling there is more to her past that we haven't seen yet. And what about Ziv? We don't really know anything about her yet. And Jade? How did she end up as your attendant? I would love to know more about her past.

And the scenes in the prison, with the simulation were fantastic. It took the player completely out of his comfort zone, but to discover each character in a new way, due to their chemically induced memory loss, was quite exciting.

Even the ancillary characters have a lot more depth than I normally see in games here. What is Dr. Moora trying to discover with her experiments? And will we see Hannah again? I would love that.

You have build a whole exciting alternate universe with TFTUV, which is among the deeper and more involved games here, and the space setting, makes it even better. And the quality of your game is incredible. A very professional effort. I look forward, and hope, to see many more adventures with the crew.
Thanks! Switching to a different settings was a risk, but one I was willing to take. I'm sure it has alienated some players, but so far it's been a liberating experience from a creative standpoint. Science Fiction and Fantasy are two of my favorite genres as a reader (and writer), so I struggled with the slice-of-life theme of Sisterly Lust at times. The rigid day structure also became a bit of a straightjacket after a while. That said, I'm of course quite proud of SL and the fact that I actually brought the whole damn thing to completion. :D

The backstories of the characters are fun to delve into at some point as well. Plenty of potential plot hooks for episodes to come.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks! Switching to a different settings was a risk, but one I was willing to take. I'm sure it has alienated some players, but so far it's been a liberating experience from a creative standpoint. Science Fiction and Fantasy are two of my favorite genres as a reader (and writer), so I struggled with the slice-of-life theme of Sisterly Lust at times. The rigid day structure also became a bit of a straightjacket after a while. That said, I'm of course quite proud of SL and the fact that I actually brought the whole damn thing to completion. :D

The backstories of the characters are fun to delve into at some point as well. Plenty of potential plot hooks for episodes to come.
Indeed SL was a very fun work. I subbed you on SS due to that in spite of not really being able to afford it. Life got more in the way and I had to stop but I really like this work and I plan to sub you again once things clear up.

But this is better, IMO. Still got a sexy redhead sister (Best girl again) and a very diverse assortment of other cast. TOP 5 game, my opinion again of course.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes