professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Man mixdrop is extremely slow, can you upload it on other pages like mediafire or something please.
I second the request... Mixdrop is giving me tracking viruses...and won't download at all!! NOT FUNCTIONAL...

PLEAS PUT ON A DIFFERENT SERVER...

Gracias!!

Reactions: Faun

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Most should already have this but download ghostery for your browser you are using it blocks tracking - popups and a lot of other things you should also have something like adblocker - stands - or something else.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
can you only start the romance with Jade if your romancing Celine or will we get to start it later

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Disappointed I couldn't take my muscle bound Amazonian with me. Hot Warrior Commander jumped to the top of my fave list.

She was like an all you can eat buffet, I would not stop eating that.

I'd trade Vess in, she useless. I'll even throw in a free Thim. I like Thim, he's grown on me but I much prefer looking at hot Amazonian.

Mostly I just feel really shitty leaving her behind.

can you only start the romance with Jade if your romancing Celine or will we get to start it later
From what it seems like, Jade's romance will pick up later.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And if you call NOW you will also get this great cucumber slicer for only $9.99!
Well if Thim isn't enough, i'm willing to add Raene and a Ziv...and how about i add Kit, that's an offer u can't decline.

I get Rahia, one of the hottest and most badass characters (which is actually useful)
Thim/Kit/Raene/Ziv finally can have some game, or should i say, as much as they want, for the rest of their lifes.
Raene/Ziv don't need to run or hide anymore
Rahia can have fun killing all the enemis awaiting us, serving her queen and can have a good dicking and children as much as she wants

If this isn't a win-win for all involved i don't know what is.

Reactions: Tindomull

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well if Thim isn't enough, i'm willing to add Raene and a Ziv...and how about i add Kit, that's an offer u can't decline.

I get Rahia, one of the hottest and most badass characters (which is actually useful)
Thim/Kit/Raene/Ziv finally can have some game, or should i say, as much as they want, for the rest of their lifes.
Raene/Ziv don't need to run or hide anymore
Rahia can have fun killing all the enemis awaiting us, serving her queen and can have a good dicking and children as much as she wants

If this isn't a win-win for all involved i don't know what is.
1637421875327.png
Call now and for 1000$ and Raene, Ziv, Vess, Thim, Kit you get one Rahia. If you call now I will add a Keodele on top of it. For the first 100 I add a Hannah, even a Kvi and make the deal full with Erylin, Athryn, Frisa, Caese, Nise and Ariah. Only limited quantity available; call now.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1509864
Call now and for 1000$ and Raene, Ziv, Vess, Thim, Kit you get one Rahia. If you call know I will add a Keodele on the top. For the first 100 I add a Hannah, even a Kvi and make the deal full Erylin, Athryn, Frisa, Caese, Nise and Ariah. Only limited quanity available; call now.:ROFLMAO:
U can keep Erylin, Nise and Ariah, but otherwise deal.

I'd be willing to throw in Thim Kit and Jade
Ever since Jade got hair she's lost her charme...

Reactions: aegonplantagenet

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Raziel_8

For me Jade lost her charm once she was changed to a girl with green skin. Since then I have avoided her. I'd even throw in the curly haired fuck if I could.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes