goodguy80

Mar 24, 2020
FFS this is the problem with adding sharing scenes it will never be enough even if it doesn't make a damn lick of sense in the story. It not enough for you? Go find something else then.
If you dont want that - just click another option. Stay positive, bro )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HornyyPussy

Haven't played it since the party on that island as I was trying to wait for more Raene content but have started playing it again but I'm only in the prologue.
She's the one that kidnaps Eva.

The giant blonde muscle bound goddess.

FFS this is the problem with adding sharing scenes it will never be enough even if it doesn't make a damn lick of sense in the story. It not enough for you? Go find something else then.
If anyone truly hates sharing scenes they are shit out of luck, one of the 2 main routes is the poly route which is full sharing like Sisterly Lust. All the girls will fuck each other including Ziv and Raene.

There are solo routes and a harem where only MC gets laid but take the wrong path leads to a free for all fuckfest.

I mean, I WANT the free for all fuckfest, SL was my fave harem game. Some won't like it though.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
She's the one that kidnaps Eva.

The giant blonde muscle bound goddess.

If anyone truly hates sharing scenes they are shit out of luck, one of the 2 main routes is the poly route which is full sharing like Sisterly Lust. All the girls will fuck each other including Ziv and Raene.

There are solo routes and a harem where only MC gets laid but take the wrong path leads to a free for all fuckfest.

I mean, I WANT the free for all fuckfest, SL was my fave harem game. Some won't like it though.
That's not what I'm referring to that poster specifically mentions more girls should get dped which suggests other guys. I'm more than fine with the girls fucking each other.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
It's great as long as its optional. I still request you to make content according to your target audience. Some one on one time with one of the girls will be liked by everyone instead of giving time to create optional sharing content.

In the end you're the one to decide what to add and what not to.
I saw this coming a long time ago. I'm glad it's not one of the LIs though. btw MC earned this orgy but what did kit do other than drinking beers and shitting in his room?

That's why, kit, EAT SHIT.

I hope there won't be more sharing scenes in the future.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's not what I'm referring to that poster specifically mentions more girls should get dped which suggests other guys. I'm more than fine with the girls fucking each other.
Ziv and Raene both have cocks and will be involved in the action sooner or later.

There are plenty of routes and it is avoidable but it's going to be there for those wanting it.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ziv and Raene both have cocks and will be involved in the action sooner or later.

There are plenty of routes and it is avoidable but it's going to be there for those wanting it.
Didn't Perveteer say all the girls in the harem will only be fucking mc and each other? I think the poster wanted other guys in on it too Kit, Thim, randoms.

Faun

Jun 11, 2017
could somone make a torrent, or upload the compressed version to another server please? mixdrop still the only available but (at least fortme and some others) not usable option.
Thanking you in anticipation :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
other hosts than mega suck, anonfiles doesn't work mostly, mixdrop 4hrs-1.5 days dl (might have to re-continue dl few times so not nighttime dl), filesfm 2-3 hrs dl (if p2p dl doesn't crash browser when file is ready to be dl'd, normal dl takes that 2-3 hrs on file size of tfuv).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cxx

It should still be shown under relationships just like it shows if you are in a relationship with someone.

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes