Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Not gonna lie I didn't really fancy this latest episode. Anyone else feel like this update made everything that happened in Episode 10 redundant/pointless, especially since our party's standing seems to have regressed rather than progressed? Like what was the point in doing this whole political strife thing between the warriors and priestesses if it had pretty much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that the story is meant to be episode based and emulate a whole drifter, Han Solo-esque type vibe, but for the amount of time we spent on that planet I feel like we didn't actually gain much from it aside from the rescue, which was balanced out by the betrayal and chase.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm..... perhaps I'm grasping at straws here, but I do find it quite intriguing that in Eva's room, there is a computer console she has access to.
Wonder if she while using the console at some point, inadvertently finds the simulation program, and in her curiosity goes to the simulation room and triggers it.
Would be an interesting development:

Eva: (after a near heart attack experience with Simul-Lilly in psycho mode :ROFLMAO: ) Cam! Why do you have a psychotic version of our sister in a simulation!!
Camran: Um....Eva, I can explain..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Eva: (after a near heart attack experience with Simul-Lilly in psycho mode :ROFLMAO: ) Cam! Why do you have a psychotic version of our sister in a simulation!!
Camran: Um....Eva, I can explain
I already can see where this will end.:LOL:
All issues will be solved after some sport and bonding time together.:whistle:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I already can where this will end.:LOL:
No complaints from me, as long as the sport and bonding requires both Eva & MC to be vigorous. Very.....vigorous. :sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: GmFn1869

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I knew it was you Vess! :cool:

I feel i bit guilty leaving the acarhyn warriors to fend for themselves against Emperor Pal...i mean Confessor and his new priestesses allies. Despite what Rahia did before this didn't look like a very honorable move. :unsure:

Raene's father is also being a nuisance with that bounty on Camran's head. So pretty much every major human organization is actively pursuing the Bastard right now.

By the way nice to finally have some update on Jade's relationship after this chapter. :love:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
I already can see where this will end.:LOL:
I'd be curious if it's a thread, since I deleted the sim first chance I got. Wouldn't have started it in the first place if it had been a choice. Didn't sign the anti-life contract either. Bevy of space-babes to woo, and MC is mucking about in a holodeck? Here's your sign. (I am aware of the potential irony, but I am somewhat forfeit in the opportunity to woo space-babes IRL.)

ModestTitan

Oct 31, 2021
Has anyone figured out if the noble titles actually provide power? It just seems to be a way to flaunt old money status more than anything else and the rule of the day it is mostly money which does the talking rather than networks of vassals offering to raise carnage through private armies.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx, 50% cleared, one relationship to break up before i need to see things i dont want to see.
Looks like only the dev can answer the other half yet.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Thx, 50% cleared, one relationship to break up before i need to see things i dont want to see.
Looks like only the dev can answer the other half yet.
Perv mentioned before that Raene is trans and she's doing more or less standard HRT, this univserse hasn't reached the "magic nanomachines completely remodelling the downstairs" phase yet.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, there are auto doctors in even the oldest medbays in this game and genetic engineering, better said one result of it is part of the mainquest...and even today its a common operation...so it would not be some surreal scifi to add the option for a full transformation and raene would certainly feel better in a bikini without that thing...the only real problem would be the additional render for the dickless version and an additional route-choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes