Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
why remove the teilek girls head tendrals :cry:
Because you dont mess with The House Of Mouse

Well, there are auto doctors in even the oldest medbays in this game and genetic engineering, better said one result of it is part of the mainquest...and even today its a common operation...so it would not be some surreal scifi to add the option for a full transformation and raene would certainly feel better in a bikini without that thing...the only real problem would be the additional render for the dickless version and an additional route-choice.
I think even in the distant spacefuture docs are going to insist on some HRT before remodelling the rumpus room

ED no need for seperate replies

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really all these girls can get pregnant ?, well I hope the business goes well because there will be many mouths to feed:sneaky:.
well he prolly sired baby or dozen with those aliens he save and amazons might pop few of his babies (depending how many of those survived civil war).

Because you dont mess with The House Of Mouse
yea easier to change model than test in court if using not-twi'lek in adult game falls into fair use or not.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well he prolly sired baby or dozen with those aliens he save and amazons might pop few of his babies (depending how many of those survived civil war).
I think in the other game, if u go for the full harem, the MC has over 20 children at the end.
Well we have the (still) virgin queen onboard, so i don't think finances will matter much...well if they somehow win that civil war.
yea easier to change model than test in court if using not-twi'lek in adult game falls into fair use or not.
True. But to be fair, if u look at how many alien models are used in star wars/star trek/mass effect etc. it will be difficult to do something completely new, with no resemblance at all.
Adding a few distinct features and a name which doesn't scream twi'lek would have more than enough imo.

I would be happy if she at least would look like a alien and not just a green human.

Reactions: Cartageno

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would be happy if she at least would look like a alien and not just a green human.
Me too. But there was a vote on Patreon/Subscribestar for her new model and the most human looking have won. I was on the same team, I don't really care what she's look like as long as she don't look like a human with green paint on it.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Small irksome from the get go.. no alpha numeric names? That being said about to try the game so here's hoping :)

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Not gonna lie I didn't really fancy this latest episode. Anyone else feel like this update made everything that happened in Episode 10 redundant/pointless, especially since our party's standing seems to have regressed rather than progressed? Like what was the point in doing this whole political strife thing between the warriors and priestesses if it had pretty much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that the story is meant to be episode based and emulate a whole drifter, Han Solo-esque type vibe, but for the amount of time we spent on that planet I feel like we didn't actually gain much from it aside from the rescue, which was balanced out by the betrayal and chase.
True, but i'm just happy we're off the planet. This game's overall story is pretty good, so suddenly having to play nice with the kidnappers of your sister just because they're hot and dumb as hell kinda came out of left field.

At least there was the option to tell both factions of inbreds to fuck off tho. My bloodthirsty ass sure wishes for something a bit more permanent, but what can you do :LUL:

Reactions: GmFn1869

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Shame we had to enroll help of warrior caste to run away from the planet. Much preferred if there was a way to do it solo, but oh well.
There is always a memory of telling their commander to fuck off, not once, but twice. Such a great feeling. Sometimes words are more satisfying than sex scene. Thank you for that one mr. Dev.

Do hope there's a way to tell them all to fuck off again if we meet them again (don't think their arc is finished, so probably will meet them again).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Remplier and Cricco

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Do hope there's a way to tell them all to fuck off again if we meet them again (don't think their arc is finished, so probably will meet them again). As for Vess, well, that's a difficult decision.
Vess is MVP dude, got both factions of idiots to fight eachother and the big bad while getting us off planet. Girl couldn't have done a better job :LUL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a prince living in a whole planet worth of wellfare courtesy of his well off family.
MC has a real gorgeous humble skilled devoted bombshell whom I would just run away with and live 4 eva! She is his and his alone. He can, in the eys of the universe, do with her as he pleases. Are you saying you want to be a jerk asshole with her or what?
She lives and breeds in this world 4 you and you alone.
What more of a fkk buddy do you need in this game?

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes