Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Rahia and Athryn grew on me really quickly.

Rahia practically jumped to the top of my fave list during her first sex scene. Absolute badass of a woman but also had a caring side.

Athryn was just adorably clumsy. She seemed to have terrible luck but was quite cute with it despite being able to pull peoples arms off with ease.

Both of those should have come with. Eva needs protection and at the very least Rahia should have been on that ship at the end. Mainly also I hate feeling like shit playing these games. Everything she did was for her people and in one day she lost everything and even if she survived she is going to get tortured.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Oof... rejecting Ziv was kinda tough for me. She's absolutely gorgeous and I like her personality as well... but there's no way I could date a futa. Makes me wish there was an option for her to be an actual woman.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
All you mfers throwing Kit under the bus...

How is it "win-win" to ditch your best friend and girlfriend's brother on the planet of the people who nearly crippled him for life? When even in the celebration feast he tells you he doesn't really like it there and will be glad to leave? You all are thinking RAH RAH RAHIAAAAAAA!!!! and forgetting where you come from. You've been consumed by your lust for musclebound Amazon commander pussy, and it's a good thing we left her behind so you can all take a hard look in the mirror (literally hard, since she isn't there to help with that :devilish:).

I'd expect this kind of shit from Avaron, because we all know how she gets with mighty musclewomen, but the rest of you...

ShameOnYou.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'd expect this kind of shit from Avaron, because we all know how she gets with mighty musclewomen, but the rest of you...
HEY.....

I mean, it's true but still.

I didn't hear kit complaining much in the orgy though. I let him take part and he seemed to enjoy it.

I wouldn't leave Kit behind though. I wouldn't really want to leave Thim behind and I hated him at the start. Once you start being friendly with him he's not a bad guy.

Only one i'd happily have left behind is Vess. That entire shit show at the end was all on her and i've never demanded anything from a dev but I do want the option to airlock the bitch.

I lose my planet of sexy horny muscle women but get to keep the 2 faced tart .... not really a fair bargain there.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
HEY.....

I mean, it's true but still.

I didn't hear kit complaining much in the orgy though. I let him take part and he seemed to enjoy it.

I wouldn't leave Kit behind though. I wouldn't really want to leave Thim behind and I hated him at the start. Once you start being friendly with him he's not a bad guy.

Only one i'd happily have left behind is Vess. That entire shit show at the end was all on her and i've never demanded anything from a dev but I do want the option to airlock the bitch.

I lose my planet of sexy horny muscle women but get to keep the 2 faced tart .... not really a fair bargain there.
They're only gone for now though.
Also we'll defintely see them again and have a chance to create a planet of muscle women of our own without the crazed religious zealots. So short term loss, for a better harem.

And who knows keeping Vess around in a collar to do cleanup might be worth it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
They're only gone for now though.
Also we'll defintely see them again and have a chance to create a planet of muscle women of our own without the crazed religious zealots. So short term loss, for a better harem.
I think you just made Ava fall in love with you :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
HornyyPussy

Haven't played it since the party on that island as I was trying to wait for more Raene content but have started playing it again but I'm only in the prologue.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I actually have never met Rahia or whatever their name is.
That is something I don't think it is possible. Never have sex with her, sure, also means more Rahia for Ava.:D
But never met her, is not possible. In the same impossible region than never met Erylin. Would hope that was possible, but at least Keodele makes it a little bit better.

Somehow I hope that Erylin mets Rahia or her sword, that alone would be enough for me.:cautious: Need to go back and creampie Keodele instead of Erylin, at least it would be fun, if Koedele had our daughter and her mother would need to watch it.:LOL:

At least I hope the warrior cast will have enough successors after the night.:sneaky:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That is something I don't think it is possible. Never have sex with her, sure, also means more Rahia for Ava.:D
But never met her, is not possible. In the same impossible region than never met Erylin. Would hope that was possible, but at least Keodele makes it a little bit better.

Somehow I hope that Erylin mets Rahia or her sword, that alone would be enough for me.:cautious: Need to go back and creampie Keodele instead of Erylin, at least it would be fun, if Koedele had our daughter and her mother would need to watch it.:LOL:

At least I hope the warrior cast will have enough successors after the night.:sneaky:
Aren't you supposed to be a Protocol Droid? Read his response to me, the poor guy is like 5 updates behind ;)

• Hey there

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Aren't you supposed to be a Protocol Droid? Read his response to me, the poor guy is like 5 updates behind ;)
Never said, that I've had all my loose screws.:p

Also I haven't really spoilered anything in my eyes, I haven't said that are you reading it?, seriously no spoiler, I swear no spoiler, Ok, you want one? or Then play the damned game.:cautious::devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Never said, that I've had all my loose screws.:p

Also I haven't really spoilered anything in my eyes, I haven't said that are you reading it?, seriously no spoiler, I swear no spoiler, Ok, you want one? or Then play the damned game.:cautious::devilish:
I didn't mean you spoiled anything, you beautiful golden screw looser! :) Just meant that he actually haven't met her yet ;)

• Love
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes