Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
is there any pregnancy content in the game past episode 5 so far? I noticed that in the walkthrough it mentions that engaging with the content in episode 5 will avoid locking it out later, but I haven't seen it occur in a future episode yet? did I miss it?
Pregnancy will be something that will occur at the end of the game probably, Perverteer is just soiling the garden for now like it happened before, at the least that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt of course. :)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
is there any pregnancy content in the game past episode 5 so far? I noticed that in the walkthrough it mentions that engaging with the content in episode 5 will avoid locking it out later, but I haven't seen it occur in a future episode yet? did I miss it?
Depends a bit on where you draw the line: Chapters 9 and 10 feature several sex scenes (with side characters) including language that procreation is intended. But we don't any get confirmation of successful impregnations, and, due lack of passed in-game time, obviously no pregnancy bumps yet.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Tales From The Unending Void v0. 12a (Extra Scenes Edition)

It is out but not for me, sadly

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Pregnancy will be something that will occur at the end of the game probably, Perverteer is just soiling the garden for now like it happened before, at the least that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt of course. :)
Perverteer's previous game, Sisterly Lust, had the main cast fully pregnant maybe 2/3rds into the game. As such, it stands out by actually giving us a decent amount of content with properly swollen bellies etc (including foursomes). I am really hoping that we'll have the same here. But still, I agree that visible pregnancy in the main cast is not going to be there anytime soon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this will be longer than sislust so no big bellies for quite a while.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Perverteer's previous game, Sisterly Lust, had the main cast fully pregnant maybe 2/3rds into the game. As such, it stands out by actually giving us a decent amount of content with properly swollen bellies etc (including foursomes). I am really hoping that we'll have the same here. But still, I agree that visible pregnancy in the main cast is not going to be there anytime soon.
Yes, I agree with you, I should have wrote it better.
Considering that in SL there was a main cast of girls that got pregnants and the side characters follow after, maybe Perverteer will use the same formula, but maybe he plan something different.
And about the the hope to have some beautiful actions with wonderful pregnants ladies I couldn't agree more with you. :giggle: :giggle:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Yes, I agree with you, I should have wrote it better.
Considering that in SL there was a main cast of girls that got pregnants and the side characters follow after, maybe Perverteer will use the same formula, but maybe he plan something different.
And about the the hope to have some beautiful actions with wonderful pregnants ladies I couldn't agree more with you. :giggle: :giggle:
Remember, in SL, there was a time shift in the game, just so the pregnancies could progress.

Reactions: Repuci

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Tales From The Unending Void v0.12a (Extra Scenes Edition)
The walkthrough has been updated as well and can be downloaded .
Let me know if any of the mirrors are down. Unfortunately, with the demise of NOPY it's hard to find a reliable filehost for download mirrors.
(Mirrors: / )

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
anyone know the new changelog?
Ah, right. Sorry about that. Skipped it when consolidating the two posts.

Changelog
- Add Episode 12a
- Update Portuguese translation (thanks to Grubb)
- Update Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
- Update Polish translation (thanks to Freeman)
- Fix spelling, wording and grammar (thanks to Grubb, hideouz)
- Add option to jump to save/load pages (thanks to HoboCop86)
- Fix credits display
- ep011: Make Jade scene easier to reach (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
- ep011: Add conditional to Lilly scene (thanks to boxedjack)
- ep011: Add Jade to one of the images (thanks to K18)
- ep011: Fix incorrect character assignments (thanks to HoboCop86)
- ep011: Fix Vess renders (thanks to HoboCop86)
- ep008: Add music to Aven scene
- ep007: Add music to Aven scene
- ep002: Fix missing image (thanks to UberPaladinSans)

Mr Secret

Dec 18, 2019
Whenever I continue from where I left off it now shows an error screen then makes me start again... anyone know a solution please?

Edit: Nvm I just went to a previous save so all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Well, just like with The Spy's identity, I guess everyone who had a certain revision to the family tree on their card for ages can now cross that off and be on the way to a bingo :p

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Good update, wish there was something with Lilly or Eva but Aven scenes were also nice.
Interesting things happening storywise as well.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Everytime I read a new release changelog, I feel like I have to replay from episode that is mentioned in it...
v0.10
- ep009: Various fixes (thanks to somebodynobody)
- ep009: Fix conditionals (thanks to ♫ Jerry's Ghost ♫)
- ep009: Fix continuity error (thanks to Absolute Value)
- ep009: Change wording during final scene (thanks to kukothemadhatter)
- ep008: Fix unavailable Jade scene on non-Raene path (thanks to Penfold Mole)
Especially that last one. Is Raene the trans girl? I forgot some of the name. If it is I am definitely not on her path, and after reading that I can't help but think I have to replay episode 8 all over again... sigh...

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This update seemed rather short in general and short on story in particular. And the surprise twist seems unnecessary to me and motivated mostly by a desire to placate the fans of the game in case they complain about a certain character not getting added to the harem.
Has the dev confirmed that or did you pull it from your arse?

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes