Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I can't start to try and be mean to any of the characters in this game. Even Vess but the discution about the Jade slave route and it's future has me wondering if that route will interact with Vess's in any ways depending on how we treat her, I could see jalousy and resentment coming into play if we treat Vess with kindness or dominance and harshness as an outlet if we treat her harshly.

Anyways it got me curious. I might try that route in the future depending on how much developement goes into it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
is there any pregnancy content in the game past episode 5 so far? I noticed that in the walkthrough it mentions that engaging with the content in episode 5 will avoid locking it out later, but I haven't seen it occur in a future episode yet? did I miss it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any pregnancy content in the game past episode 5 so far? I noticed that in the walkthrough it mentions that engaging with the content in episode 5 will avoid locking it out later, but I haven't seen it occur in a future episode yet? did I miss it?
they haven't traveled long enuf. also you could have invited preggo women on your ship at 1 point.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes