Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1583643 That would be awesome, I mean there's some bad history there but I stuck MC's dick in crazy just for the muscles. :KEK:
She pretty much made up for it at the end though.

Killed her own people to get them out and stayed behind to fight and give them a chance.

She'll be back.

She has to be.

Or i'll be kidnapping Perv and making him bring her back.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
How avoidable is the incest? Can I avoid it entirely? Is it the main focus or the main romance options? Is the incest separate from the overarching story?
As Avaron already mentioned, you can play the game without having romances with any of your family. Still, if you'd like to play the game and see all the sexual content without incest, it's possible to revert the uncensored version to the standard edition: Remove the incest_patch.rpyc file (if present) from the game directory and start up the game. Open the developer console and press Shift+O and type: set_special(False), the main menu label should now say Standard Edition instead of Taboo Edition. This change will make the girls childhood friends without any blood relationships.

Oh, can we have that as a game please? "No sexual content" is absolutely okay.
Isn't there already a book and a movie about that? I just hope Avaron is a little more careful with my ankles than Kathy Bates was with James Caan.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Isn't there already a book and a movie about that? I just hope Avaron is a little more careful with my ankles than Kathy Bates was with James Caan.
Oh, I won't be doing a Misery, I don't want to break anything ..... besides i'm tiny with noodle arms and small girl strength. She needed a sledge hammer for that and the most I can get a decent swing out of is a Toffee hammer and while they are good for breaking toffee pieces off, the most i'd do to your ankles is an itch ... a bruise if I take a running swing.

I only want my giant muscle bound Amazonian back.

For that I believe keeping you in my basement dungeon on a diet of unsalted McDonalds fries and alternating playing the Baby Shark song and Ghostbusters 2016 on repeat should be enough.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh, I won't be doing a Misery, I don't want to break anything ..... besides i'm tiny with noodle arms and small girl strength. She needed a sledge hammer for that and the most I can get a decent swing out of is a Toffee hammer and while they are good for breaking toffee pieces off, the most i'd do to your ankles is an itch ... a bruise if I take a running swing.

I only want my giant muscle bound Amazonian back.

For that I believe keeping you in my basement dungeon on a diet of unsalted McDonalds fries and alternating playing the Baby Shark song and Ghostbusters 2016 on repeat should be enough.
I think that's against the Geneva Convention.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
besides i'm tiny with noodle arms and small girl strength.
Until you channel your spirit animal that is... Gimli, bane of Uruk-Hai!

Woah, not even the "tour guides" at Gitmo go that far!:eek:

I'll even throw in dip if he adds a couple of extra shmexy muscle bound hotties.
Make it a minimum of three, with a time-share basis of the main Madam of Muscle Hawtness, and I'll happily confuse the police on your behalf! :devilish:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
As Avaron already mentioned, you can play the game without having romances with any of your family. Still, if you'd like to play the game and see all the sexual content without incest, it's possible to revert the uncensored version to the standard edition: Remove the incest_patch.rpyc file (if present) from the game directory and start up the game. Open the developer console and press Shift+O and type: set_special(False), the main menu label should now say Standard Edition instead of Taboo Edition. This change will make the girls childhood friends without any blood relationships.
Good god, what is this heretic talk Perv? There's no such thing as a "standard edition", only the "loser's edition"

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
As Avaron already mentioned, you can play the game without having romances with any of y

Thanks for the information friend!!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You're evil, I know that now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're evil, I know that now.
I am shocked ... I am a sweet and innocent little flower, I just want my hard bodied goddess back.

I am willing to put Pervy up in his own downstairs room with free music and movie to keep him entertained while he does just that.

I was also thinking of his health and salt is supposed to be unhealthy in large quantities and McDonalds put a lot on their fries so asking for them unsalted was just me being a kind host.

I also worry about his safety while in my downstairs room so would go out of my way to make sure he is comfortable and can't fall out of bed and hurt himself by only using a small mattress in the ground and making sure his cage bars are padded.

I also use padded manacles so no bruising would be left on this wrists or ankles.

I am not a monster, I wouldn't be whipping the poor man ............... on Sundays.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It seem, that I have misreaded your earlier post Avaron1974.
Now it is clear to me, that you only care about Perveteer. In some strange way, but who I am to judge. So I can only hope that your care of him, will give us all back our nice, beefy Amazon.

I would also throw in some game into the mix, like 23Sisters or so.:whistle:

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I am shocked ... I am a sweet and innocent little flower, I just want my hard bodied goddess back.

I am willing to put Pervy up in his own downstairs room with free music and movie to keep him entertained while he does just that.

I was also thinking of his health and salt is supposed to be unhealthy in large quantities and McDonalds put a lot on their fries so asking for them unsalted was just me being a kind host.

I also worry about his safety while in my downstairs room so would go out of my way to make sure he is comfortable and can't fall out of bed and hurt himself by only using a small mattress in the ground and making sure his cage bars are padded.

I also use padded manacles so no bruising would be left on this wrists or ankles.

I am not a monster, I wouldn't be whipping the poor man ............... on Sundays.
Careful now, some of the regulars around here might actually volunteer to be under your care like that.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Careful now, some of the regulars around here might actually volunteer to be under your care like that.
Weeelllll

At least I am not the one to say it

But yeah Avaron1974 is welcome to throw me into her basement anytime she wants :devilish::love::p

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Does anyone else experience lagging or freezing after sometime playing the game?

I have to restart the program each time to make it playable again.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes