RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Does anyone else experience lagging or freezing after sometime playing the game?

I have to restart the program each time to make it playable again.
I do have the same problem, and its applicable to most (but not to all, interestingly) Renpy games. For me, the lagging starts after approximately 7 minutes of running the game. Restarting it fixes it.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I do have the same problem, and its applicable to most (but not to all, interestingly) Renpy games. For me, the lagging starts after approximately 7 minutes of running the game. Restarting it fixes it.
I've just found out changing renderer to force angle2 fix the lagging problem. Same fix from where you got messed up fonts

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Soo a question about Jade: Am i still going to be in a relationship with her while taking the sub-path (lovely sub/dom) like in Sisterly Lust or will she be just a sex slave which despises the MC?

thx in advance!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Or someone who just got here.
Sadly not... Go to the quoted post at the top of the page, click the arrow next to the name to go to the post...

Soo a question about Jade: Am i still going to be in a relationship with her while taking the sub-path (lovely sub/dom) like in Sisterly Lust or will she be just a sex slave which despises the MC?

thx in advance!
I'm fairly certain that sub/dom relationship is one for reinforcing the Master/Slave relationship... So sex slave.

Reactions: haooni and Dudlbert

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Treating Jade as an equal is the love route and it seems treating her like a sub is her slave route.

I think there is a way of talking to her as a sub to stop her hating you but i'm not sure.
I don't think this is possible, but would need to play again to be sure. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes