lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
yeah they should call it part 2 instead of b and problem would be solved
also there is changelog to be seen on dev site

View attachment 1727332
I guess the problem is also in the fact that the op in here is "half" updated. The downloads are correct (as far as I known) but the changelong isn't, so when getting this I genuinely didn't remember that we already "played 0.12", thinking that last version was 0.11.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I guess the problem is also in the fact that the op in here is "half" updated. The downloads are correct (as far as I known) but the changelong isn't, so when getting this I genuinely didn't remember that we already "played 0.12", thinking that last version was 0.11.
yeah no worry, happend to me to, wasnt sure if it was just bug fix or something else, till buddy get me to dig changelog out

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Stupid Question, How does the Corruption work?. Are there Different Routes in the storyline
,sorry for asking.
Not like you're thinking, no.

The only routes are add girl to harem or have solo relationship.

It's more a date sim with chance to build a harem. Corruption is probably the wrong tag, there isn't really any if you are looking for standard corruption stuff.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Not like you're thinking, no.

The only routes are add girl to harem or have solo relationship.

It's more a date sim with chance to build a harem. Corruption is probably the wrong tag, there isn't really any if you are looking for standard corruption stuff.
The only thing I can think of is if you go the slave route with Jade maybe? I don't know what that content is like because I'm on the love route with her so that could be where the corruption tag comes from.

Reactions: JaszMan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only thing I can think of is if you go the slave route with Jade maybe? I don't know what that content is like because I'm on the love route with her so that could be where the corruption tag comes from.
Could possibly be but she doesn't exactly get corrupted, she just hates the MC with a burning passion in the slave route.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes