Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
well i got those on side , they all got from good/max download speed
workupload (2GB, 90 days inactivity); (50GB, 14 days); (1GB, 14d); (10gb 30d)
all the numbers are without accounts , if you make free accounts with those that you can you get more
Thanks, I'll take those under consideration. Mediafire seems an especially stable option.

So this isn't a "full" update, but rather a continuation of last one with the most important part being the save transfer for next "season" which will be a fresh install/game?
No, as others have stated, this is a full update. A patch would have the following version number: 0.12.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does it pop up after nadya conversation? Yes, I am running 0.12b
Did you copy over any of the new files into an old installation? If so, you should start from a fresh install, your old saves should still be there. A (walkthrough) mod could also be the culprit.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, I'll take those under consideration. Mediafire seems an especially stable option.

No, as others have stated, this is a full update. A patch would have the following version number: 0.12.1.

Did you copy over any of the new files into an old installation? If so, you should start from a fresh install, your old saves should still be there. A (walkthrough) mod could also be the culprit.
Nope, 0.12a went to trash can. I unpacked 0.12b into new folder. I quess I need to wait for update to mod.
Btw. Love your work <3 Sis Lust was amazing and Tales keep that high standard.

Reactions: Perverteer

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Great work as always Perverteer
That ending though....
Don't know why I got the feeling that the unknown woman at the end might be Calista (Kit & Celine's mother), might be to redeem herself. Its highly unlikely, but the possibility is still there. Or she might be just as corrupt as those other assholes.
I've actually got the idea that she might be the reason that MC was found. Or warned the rest of the crew so they wouldn't be captured.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and Leon Blaze

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The story is playing out nicely.

But I wonder what happened with Jade. The WT says you'd get a BJ from her if you don't offer her to the brothel. Did I mess up the relationship with Jade earlier in the game? Or how am I missing this scene?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The story is playing out nicely.

But I wonder what happened with Jade. The WT says you'd get a BJ from her if you don't offer her to the brothel. Did I mess up the relationship with Jade earlier in the game? Or how am I missing this scene?
If you turned Jade down in chapter 9, her relationship seems to be locked out.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It would be nice to be able to have Noora as a doctor and Hannah in the crew and fucking dump Thim and Kit into space. 1 dick in the crew is more than enough.

Jokes aside, yes Thim and Kit are fun characters, but specially Hannah made me a bit sad for not seeing her again. Her model was pretty cute.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yeah they should call it part 2 instead of b and problem would be solved
also there is changelog to be seen on dev site

View attachment 1727332
No, they should have call it Episode 13, because that's really what this is. It's a full episode. Forcing it to be part of Episode 12 by calling it Part 2 is totally pointless and creates unnecessary confusion.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think both deal with Jade. Sampling all the wares would be if the MC joined in. Shuttle cock I'm guessing is during the shuttle flight after the sample wares event but if your not on Jade's route it won't trigger. I'm not on Jade's route so I never got either of these either.
No, the 2nd one is if you don't allow the initial sampling at all. Jade will then give you a BJ on the flight.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
It would be nice to be able to have Noora as a doctor and Hannah in the crew and fucking dump Thim and Kit into space. 1 dick in the crew is more than enough.

Jokes aside, yes Thim and Kit are fun characters, but specially Hannah made me a bit sad for not seeing her again. Her model was pretty cute.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes