mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Did you follow the guide and turn her down when Celine caught you that one time?
Cause that's done it for me a few times.
yeah I don't remember what I chose with celine,but I don't like using guides on my 1st playthrough,wanted to wait until s1 is over to do a run using one,and that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for answers everyone.

Reactions: Laziness

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, are you implying Camran is not doing the same for the same exact reason, and he's building his future army by spreading seed across the galaxy?

She is a man (well, she's a *boy*), just doesn't identify as such :KEK: Ziv is a different matter
I know I'm gonna get a lot of facepalms for this, but bloody hell, its about time to call a spade a spade, that's a bloke with a good dollop of feminine beauty and charm, I don't mind my MC being bi-sexual, in fact, I would encourage it, there is always more love to give. But calling them as female is where I laugh my ass off.

If we go by the lore set in the game, if a man still cannot be genetically altered at the chromosome level to turn him into a female, that speaks volumes.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
For me I have relationships with Celine - Thyia - Lilly - Aven - Vess and Ziv. No relationship with Eva yet but I'm guessing that isn't happening because it would mess up the story as I'm guessing she has to be a virgin or something.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Great work as always Perverteer
That ending though....
Don't know why I got the feeling that the unknown woman at the end might be Calista (Kit & Celine's mother), might be to redeem herself. Its highly unlikely, but the possibility is still there. Or she might be just as corrupt as those other assholes.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
well i got those on side , they all got from good/max download speed
workupload (2GB, 90 days inactivity); (50GB, 14 days); (1GB, 14d); (10gb 30d)
all the numbers are without accounts , if you make free accounts with those that you can you get more
Thanks, I'll take those under consideration. Mediafire seems an especially stable option.

So this isn't a "full" update, but rather a continuation of last one with the most important part being the save transfer for next "season" which will be a fresh install/game?
No, as others have stated, this is a full update. A patch would have the following version number: 0.12.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does it pop up after nadya conversation? Yes, I am running 0.12b
Did you copy over any of the new files into an old installation? If so, you should start from a fresh install, your old saves should still be there. A (walkthrough) mod could also be the culprit.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, I'll take those under consideration. Mediafire seems an especially stable option.

No, as others have stated, this is a full update. A patch would have the following version number: 0.12.1.

Did you copy over any of the new files into an old installation? If so, you should start from a fresh install, your old saves should still be there. A (walkthrough) mod could also be the culprit.
Nope, 0.12a went to trash can. I unpacked 0.12b into new folder. I quess I need to wait for update to mod.
Btw. Love your work <3 Sis Lust was amazing and Tales keep that high standard.

Reactions: Perverteer
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes