Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I think both deal with Jade. Sampling all the wares would be if the MC joined in. Shuttle cock I'm guessing is during the shuttle flight after the sample wares event but if your not on Jade's route it won't trigger. I'm not on Jade's route so I never got either of these either.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Did you follow the guide and turn her down when Celine caught you that one time?
Cause that's done it for me a few times.
yeah I don't remember what I chose with celine,but I don't like using guides on my 1st playthrough,wanted to wait until s1 is over to do a run using one,and that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for answers everyone.

Reactions: Laziness

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, are you implying Camran is not doing the same for the same exact reason, and he's building his future army by spreading seed across the galaxy?

She is a man (well, she's a *boy*), just doesn't identify as such :KEK: Ziv is a different matter
I know I'm gonna get a lot of facepalms for this, but bloody hell, its about time to call a spade a spade, that's a bloke with a good dollop of feminine beauty and charm, I don't mind my MC being bi-sexual, in fact, I would encourage it, there is always more love to give. But calling them as female is where I laugh my ass off.

If we go by the lore set in the game, if a man still cannot be genetically altered at the chromosome level to turn him into a female, that speaks volumes.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
For me I have relationships with Celine - Thyia - Lilly - Aven - Vess and Ziv. No relationship with Eva yet but I'm guessing that isn't happening because it would mess up the story as I'm guessing she has to be a virgin or something.

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Great work as always Perverteer
That ending though....
Don't know why I got the feeling that the unknown woman at the end might be Calista (Kit & Celine's mother), might be to redeem herself. Its highly unlikely, but the possibility is still there. Or she might be just as corrupt as those other assholes.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes