K18

Apr 19, 2018

I'm proud to present the complete first season of Tales From The Unending Void. This is the release that's currently available on Steam, minus the achievements. Achievements are available in the Extra Scenes edition, which can . Apart from this, v0.12.1 contains mostly bugfixes a completed Russian translation.

The images in the Android version of the game are slightly less compressed, I hope that makes enough of a difference.

NOTE: Saves from earlier versions of the game are likely to cause trouble. To work around this, you can set the missing variables from the developer console: $ name_of_missing_variable = False. Or start a new game. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I had to introduce extra checks to make certain achievements work.

If your game doesn't start on macOS, it could be quarantined by GateKeeper you can try the following in that case:
  • Open
  • Write the following command: xattr followed by a space and drag the from the Finder onto the terminal window
  • Press Enter, it should show .quarantine as a result. If the text is not shown you’ve likely encountered another issue.
  • If the text is shown, type xattr -d .quarantine followed by a space and drag onto the terminal window again
  • Press Enter and try to launch the game again.
Standard Edition
(Mirrors: / )
(Mirrors: / )
Changelog
- Add achievements (Extra Scenes Edition only)
- Add Russian translation (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
- Update Spanish translation (thanks to Kabezon)
- Fix spelling and grammar (thanks to Shamus, Lysergic, Bartimayus)
- Fix missing variable (thanks to MatthewAMEL)
- ep012: Fix scene flow (thanks to MyPrettyWolfy)
- ep012: Fix conditional (thanks to Horny Toad)
- ep011: Fix conditional involving Jade scene (thanks to Lightman)

Mipecio

Oct 3, 2021
Is it possible to have a relationship with Jade only? I managed to get her relationship status to 'Yes' on my harem route but when I was trying to have a relationship with her only her relationship status is still 'No' even though I made the same exact choices I did with Jade on my harem route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to have a relationship with Jade only? I managed to get her relationship status to 'Yes' on my harem route but when I was trying to have a relationship with her only her relationship status is still 'No' even though I made the same exact choices I did with Jade on my harem route.
doubt it.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Episode 5 is full of pregnancy content, I wonder though, is there anymore in future episodes? And if yes, which ones?

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
all girls and maybe 1 amazon.
I didn't mean which girl... I meant which episode. Sorry that was grammatically unclear.

I loved episode 5, and I'm a fan of pregnancy themed content in these games, but if it's all in one later chapter, I'd rather just fast forward to that episode and then play that episode. If that makes sense. Or is it randomly spread about? I couldn't find mention of pregnant content in the walkthrough outside episode 5. (but I guess it's not plot relevant enough to need to be in the guide later?)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I didn't mean which girl... I meant which episode. Sorry that was grammatically unclear.

I loved episode 5, and I'm a fan of pregnancy themed content in these games, but if it's all in one later chapter, I'd rather just fast forward to that episode and then play that episode. If that makes sense. Or is it randomly spread about? I couldn't find mention of pregnant content in the walkthrough outside episode 5. (but I guess it's not plot relevant enough to need to be in the guide later?)
Pregnancy for the main girls is a ways off for now.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
After playing through this again. I am more than ever convinced that epic metaplots and grand adventure quest story points do not really go well with the incest fetish. The forbidden desire just kinda gets lost among all what's going on. Incest works best in smaller, intimate settings that emphasis corruption and temptation, not grand sci fi adventure.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
After playing through this again. I am more than ever convinced that epic metaplots and grand adventure quest story points do not really go well with the incest fetish. The forbidden desire just kinda gets lost among all what's going on. Incest works best in smaller, intimate settings that emphasis corruption and temptation, not grand sci fi adventure.
That’s an interesting analysis. I may not agree with it, at least not until we’ve seen how it all plays out, but I appreciate the depth of analysis. It’s a hell of a lot more appealing than: “when is the next update!!?” Or “Why is there trans in game you homos!!!”

4.40 star(s) 134 Votes