CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I mean, at the earliest, we get The News in the first ep of season 2. After this big dramatic event, maybe even a bit of a time skip.
Doubt it, for the sake of the plot moving forward I am not seeing that happening after ConVitae six months (IIRC) time skip.

Thinking back, I do think that might have been a wasted opportunity, with the time skip and amnesia, some LIs like Celine and Jade could have been preg and gave birth at ConVitae, they took the babies and the parents wouldn't been none the wiser. Basically have preg content, remove the child from being a concern for the plot (for now)

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Doubt it, for the sake of the plot moving forward I am not seeing that happening after ConVitae six months (IIRC) time skip.

Thinking back, I do think that might have been a wasted opportunity, with the time skip and amnesia, some LIs like Celine and Jade could have been preg and gave birth at ConVitae, they took the babies and the parents wouldn't been none the wiser. Basically have preg content, remove the child from being a concern for the plot (for now)
What's to say that isn't already the case..? :unsure:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
What's to say that isn't already the case..? :unsure:
Well thats because we dont even get a teaser or a flag, or even a tiny nod for that situation. It can be added later on but I doubt that was the original plan. Pretty sure ConVitae main goal was to open the 'cest, and it did it quite well, tho I kinda wished it was 2 episodes and more open that locked door scenes

Reactions: Laziness

K18

Apr 19, 2018
After playing through this again. I am more than ever convinced that epic metaplots and grand adventure quest story points do not really go well with the incest fetish. The forbidden desire just kinda gets lost among all what's going on. Incest works best in smaller, intimate settings that emphasis corruption and temptation, not grand sci fi adventure.
I'll have to respectfully disagree, so here's my interpretation. I see the space opera adventure theme & setting as a refreshing change of pace for a story that includes incest romance/sex involving the MC. Especially when compared to the majority of other incest games that's primarily set in the family's house & neighborhood, with almost each story starting off with the MC moving back home, reuniting with his female relatives after being separated of them for whatever reasons for 'X' amount of years.

The main journey has been focused on MC & his ragtag space crew on a rescue mission to save his kidnapped sister Eva. Along the journey meeting people, allies old & new, some foes, researching for clues on Eva's whereabouts and just happen to get caught up in somebody else shady business. In the midst of all this we see the feelings & deeper intimate relationships slowly develop between MC and his female relatives Aven, Lilly, and Nadya. Deepening a new bond with his like-minded cousin Aven, his caring motherly aunt Nayda, and rekindling with his at first hotheaded sister Lilly. Plus MC overall slowly maturing as person on these adventures.

The intimacy and forbidden desire nature is still visible to me within the grander scheme of things happening. There's the initial concerns of being caught, before ultimately embracing each other desires and love for another, the secrecy among those near them. Even at end of Season 1 Episode 12 we see MC & Aven together in the gym and they were almost got caught. Then we have got bombshell of learning that Nadya is actually MC's mom and not his aunt, meaning Aven is MC's sister, not cousin and that MC, Aven, Eva & Lilly are a product of Nadya & MC's Dad Agust (A Main Villain going into Season 2) own former incestuous relationship. Plus we got 2 more planned seasons to flesh out this aspect of the story even more and very likely get more intimate wincest moments.
I guess it should also be mentioned again that Perverteer intended on the story/the incest romance to be more slower paced in comparison to his other visual novel game Sisterly Lust, which is more faster paced.

Last edited:
May 18, 2022
After playing through this again. I am more than ever convinced that epic metaplots and grand adventure quest story points do not really go well with the incest fetish. The forbidden desire just kinda gets lost among all what's going on. Incest works best in smaller, intimate settings that emphasis corruption and temptation, not grand sci fi adventure.
Imho limiting vns in trying out of the box thinking is the best way to ensure cookie cutter clones with all the same make up and components.

On a personal note I find the incest in this vn just as hot as the freaky alien sex...
I'd have to respectfully disagree, so here's my interpretation. I see the space opera adventure theme & setting as a refreshing change of pace for a story that includes incest romance/sex involving the MC. Especially when compared to the majority of other incest games that's primarily set in the family's house & neighborhood, with almost each story starting off with the MC moving back home, reuniting with his female relatives after being separated of them for whatever reasons for 'X' among of years.

The main journey has been focused on MC & his ragtag space crew on a rescue mission to save his kidnapped sister Eva. Along the journey meeting people, allies old & new, some foes, researching for clues on Eva's whereabouts and just happen to get caught up in somebody else shady business. In the midst of all this we see the feelings & deeper intimate relationships slowly develop between MC and his female relatives Aven, Lilly, and Nadya. Deepening a new bond with his like-minded cousin Aven, his caring motherly aunt Nayda, and rekindling with his at first hotheaded sister Lilly. Plus MC overall slowly maturing as person on these adventures.

The intimacy and forbidden desire nature is still visible to me within the grander scheme of things happening. There's the initial concerns of being caught, before ultimately embracing each other desires and love for another, the secrecy among those near them. Even at end of Season 1 Episode 12 we see MC & Aven together in the gym and they were almost got caught. Then we have got bombshell of learning that Nadya is actually MC's mom and not his aunt, meaning Aven is MC's sister, not cousin and that MC, Aven, Eva & Lilly are a product of Nadya & MC's Dad Agust (A Main Villain going into Season 2) own former incestuous relationship. Plus we got 2 more planned seasons to flesh out this aspect of the story even more and very likely get more intimate wincest moments.
I guess it should also be mentioned again that Perverteer intended on the story/the incest romance to be more slower paced in comparison to his other visual novel game Sisterly Lust, which is more faster paced.
So well spoken. I Couldn't have stated it better but opinionated enough to post anyway lol

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Development Update #87
I finished writing the last sex scene today and with that the script for Episode 13 should be complete. Céline and Thyia will be the focus of the two extra scenes this time and I still need to fit those into the narrative.

I was planning on doing a sort of bottle episode mostly centered on character interaction on the Iron Bastard, but over the course of writing the episode I've branched out a little and included a short stay on a planetary base. Episode 13 mainly sets up the first events for the coming episodes and the main narrative will probably kick into full swing starting from Episode 14. Don't fret though, there's still plenty of action in Episode 13.

On the render front all is going well too. I need to create a few action renders, but most of the conversations are done. Alorth has delivered the first animations and I've been rendering some of them the past few days.

More news later this month!

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Damn the last updates have been so far off in between :confused: I remember when every 2/3 months we had a new chapter, and the lastest ones have been double that time frame. I know why that is so, but I miss this game.

Reactions: CircaAD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn the last updates have been so far off in between :confused: I remember when every 2/3 months we had a new chapter, and the lastest ones have been double that time frame. I know why that is so, but I miss this game.
It's less than 3 months since the last update......which is well within his usual release window. The next update will be a month or so late due to vacations but that is the only anomaly thus far......

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It's less than 3 months since the last update......which is well within his usual release window. The next update will be a month or so late due to vacations but that is the only anomaly thus far......
To further the valid point made by HornyyPussy
Original VN release - Dec 2019
Most recent one - Mar 2022

That is 27 months

12 releases have come in that 27 months (Because 12 had an A and a B)

divide that out is 2.25 months per release

Last summer and this summer had the same slight delay because of Alorth's vacation

So there isn't any slow down... you might need to be a bit more sober Naughtykutchy before you post, man :FacePalm:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I am aware of the "anomalies". Just venting that I miss the game and normally we would have an update right now.

divide that out is 2.25 months per release

Last summer and this summer had the same slight delay because of Alorth's vacation

So there isn't any slow down... you might need to be a bit more sober Naughtykutchy before you post, man :FacePalm:
The hell is the point you're tying to make? If one or two update take longer to come out from the previous thats still +time you have to wait for them. The next time frame is still +4months and not 2.25 months, thats shitty math that doesnt freaking matter right now.

I do admit I havent made all the math between all the update time wait but these last 2 took longer to come out than they used to

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am aware of the "anomalies". Just venting that I miss the game and normally we would have an update right now.

The hell is the point you're tying to make? If one or two update take longer to come out from the previous thats still +time you have to wait for them. The next time frame is still +4months and not 2.25 months, thats shitty math that doesnt freaking matter right now.

I do admit I havent made all the math between all the update time wait but these last 2 took longer to come out than they used to
No they didn't

Reactions: sava75

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
No they didn't
You're right, aside from the upcoming, they've all been around ~3 months, which might be why I starting to miss it since it should be around the corner *normally*. I might be confusing with another game the time wait.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Tried for a bit and its def a step up from the previous game. Much better renders and the characters are actually a bit appealing.

MOTHERship

Jun 23, 2022
Great story and excellent pacing. I kept going hoping more would develop with Nadyia (the only female character I'm interested in seeing) , but only a few crumbs dropped here and there :cry:

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 136 Votes