McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I read that the futa/trans content is optional, does that mean we can turn the characters female or futa/trans/shemale, or does it just hide the scenes all together?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I read that the futa/trans content is optional, does that mean we can turn the characters female or futa/trans/shemale, or does it just hide the scenes all together?
There's a species of simultaneous hermaphrodites / futanaris (feminine body shape, both sets of reproductive organs), one of whom joins your crew. There is also a male-to-female trans character who joins your crew. While they're unavoidable parts of the story, you can choose whether or not to have sex with them. Don't know about the trans character, but sex scenes with the futa let you choose whether you're being penetrated or doing the penetrating.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
There's a species of simultaneous hermaphrodites / futanaris (feminine body shape, both sets of reproductive organs), one of whom joins your crew. There is also a male-to-female trans character who joins your crew. While they're unavoidable parts of the story, you can choose whether or not to have sex with them. Don't know about the trans character, but sex scenes with the futa let you choose whether you're being penetrated or doing the penetrating.
There are no sex scenes with the MtF character yet, if I remember correctly. I think at most there was kissing, but I'm not sure.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Does anyone know how the get the Grateful Vess scene in Episode 13? I have tried several playthroughs and I ain't getting it.

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Vess will be a sex slave ? lol .... I was expecting something more original and interesting... anyway, nice update

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
v0.13.1 (Bugfix)

Several users reported an error during Thyia's scene (this only affects the edition without extra scenes). This bugfix also introduces some very minor improvements.
(Mirrors: / )
(Mirrors: / )

Also,
The game guide can be found .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sooo, what's the differene between standard and extra?
Curious to to know for certain myself. LightmanP recommended " grabbing the Extra one here, the bug fixed in 0.13.1 doesn't affect it and other adjustments are super small portrait changes." However, that does confirm that 0.13 does come before 0.13.1 so I am installing both in that order, just to be certain.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
No previous season data found.

I played previous season on this system, have the game itself and all the save files, what I did wrong?
Same Problem. Can't get it working :(

Edit:
Nevermind. I was playing 0.12a and apparently the latest version is 0.12b. Thats probably the reason :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Buryat Supremacy
4.40 star(s) 134 Votes